Thinking How to get rid of dark underarms using homemade remedies? Feels uncomfortable to raise your arms in front of everyone? Dark underarms are not leaving you to wear sexy sleeveless tops? Dark underarms is a problem and concern to many people in the world especially females who have fair-skin, where these stubborn dark patches are more visible than those who have brown or dark-skin. Also, dark underarms make one’s self-esteem down.
Tired of using deodorants, but still not able to get rid of dark underarms. You might have observed that many famous deodorant brands tell and promise that to give you whiten underarms. But getting rid of darker underarms is not as easy as we think it is? But do you know that deodorants are the main cause for darker underarms.
Dark underarms are not a disease or a type of any skin problem. Before knowing how to get rid of dark underarms? You need to know what the causes of dark underarms are.
The causes of dark underarms:-
- Using Deodorants and Antiperspirants Again and Again
- Over Sweating
- Regular use of Hair Removal Creams
- Dead Cells
- Health Problems like Overweight or Diabetes.
Here are the homemade remedies to get rid of Dark Underarms, which are easy to prepare, cheaper and easy way to whiten your underarms.
1. Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey. Apply this mixture on underarms and leave for 15 to 20 min. Wash it and then pat dry with towel. Repeat this weekly twice and do this after taking a bath and apply some alum afterward.
2. Mix 1 tsp of gram flour, 1 tsp of sandalwood, 1 tsp of lime, 1 tsp of milk and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply on underarms and leave for 20 min and then wash off using cold water.
3. Rub lemon on underarms for 2 min, then leave for 15 min then wash it using plain water. You can apply this before bath. Repeat this 3 times a week.
4. Apply Cucumber juice on underarms massage for 5 min then leave for few min then wash it. Another option is to take out the cucumber juice, add a pinch of turmeric powder and few drops of lemon juice. Now apply this mask on underarms then leave for ½ hour. Repeat daily for good results.
5. Mix 2 tbsp of gram flour, add curds, few drops of lemon juice and a little turmeric powder. Apply this mask and leave it for 15-20 min, and then wash it off. You can also add honey.
6. Potato is a natural bleaching agent. Rub underarm skin with thinly sliced potatoes, or grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area. Leave it on for 15 min and wash it using normal water. You will see underarm skin appears to be lighter in color.
7. Mix 2-3 tbsp of oatmeal, add 2 tsp of honey, add a pinch of turmeric powder, few drops of lemon juice and raw milk, make a fine paste and use this mixture as scrub. Massage underarms using this scrub for 5 min then leave for few min then wash it using plain water. Apply this scrub every other day.
8. Daily massage your underarms using Coconut oil or almond oil, these oil helps to get rid of dark underarms. Massage underarms for 10- 20 min then wash the area properly using mild soap. You can massage daily before bath, Coconut oil works as an effective natural deodorant.
9. The best way to get rid of dark underarms naturally is to apply a paste of sandalwood powder with rose water. While the sandalwood has lightening properties, the rose water will cool down the skin and make it softer and lighter. Apply and leave the paste for 8 min then wash it off and repeat this every day to see the results.
10. Mix a pinch of saffron in 2 tsp of milk or milk cream and apply on underarms before going to bed. Leave this mask for the whole night, then wash it the morning. This mask lightens the underarms, and also kills the germs and bacteria that cause underarm odor. This is one of the best effective homemade remedy.
Image Source: 1