(For all type of skin problems)
Everyone remember Aloe Vera plant, one of the magical plant which helps to cure all type of skin problems, hair problems and even cures health problems also. Today I’m going to share few Aloe Vera face mask and its benefits for skin. The magic formula of Aloe Vera lies in its very long, succulent leaves – is it doesn’t gel which enables aloe notara a sensational plant. The plant contains most beneficial materials like polysaccharides, lectins and also mannan’s.
The best use with the plant lies in the belief that this ingredient can be utilized in almost any form – treatment or solution based so that it is ideal for being marketed like a product inside cosmetic and also medical grounds. The main indigent with this plant is water but it also packs within a bulk regarding minerals, vitamins and a lot of active materials.
If you are looking for the best face mask in your routine day today facial treatment at home then you got it, an Aloe Vera face mask is the one which will make your skin refresh, hydrate, moisturize, smooth, soft, pimple free and heal any kind of skin problems. Enjoy the relaxing and satisfying natural spa experience right there in your own home with these below aloe Vera face masks. These Aloe Vera masks are very easy and simple to prepare, and affordable and cheap and the ingredients are already present somewhere in your kitchen. The best time to use aloe facial mask is particularly after sunbathing. It hydrates and relaxes your skin and starts or speeds up the healing of your sunburned skin or tanned skin.
The best benefits of Aloe Vera Plant for skin:-
- Aloe Vera gel is one of the best moisturizer for skin. It rejuvenates skin, hydrates the skin and the use of aloe Vera gel helps you to keep your skin fresh and smooth always.
- An Aloe Vera gel has anti-microbial property which deals with acne, pimples, scars, rashes and also pimple marks.
- It is a great plant which has natural anti-oxidant.
- It is recognized to retain the skin’s suppleness and an excellent anti-aging treatment which can be done at home.
- Aloe Vera plant reduces pains and infections, internally and even externally. This plant cures sun burns or tanning, any bites from insects, all kind of wounds and cuts.
- In many countries from centuries people intake the juice of Aloe Vera plants for digestion and to cure diseases like diabetes.
So now you all know the benefits of Aloe Vera Plant for skin, now let’s go to face mask recipes.
1. Create a green tea infusion and leave it covered at least 15 minutes. Mix 4 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel with 1 tbsp of green tea and apply it on your face. Avoid eye areas which are sensitive and leave for 15 minutes so that vitamins to penetrate the deepest skin layers. Finally wash it using normal water.
2. Take some Aloe Vera gel (depends on the size of the scar or marks) and gently rub it on the scar or marks or you can rub on pimples as well to make it dry. Rub until your skin fully absorbs it then leave for 2 min then wash it using normal or cold water. You can apply the on dark circles or on wrinkles also.
3. Take some Aloe Vera gel in a blow and add a pinch of turmeric to it then gently rub this gel on all over you face and neck massage for 5 min then leave it on skin around 10 min or until it gets dry then wash it using Luke warm water. This will reduce wrinkles and helps to keep your skin tighten.
4. Take 3 tbsp of Aloe Vera juice, 1 tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel and 2 drops of 100% Lavender or Rose essential oil or almond oil. Mix all the ingredients in a blow and blend them until you have a nice smooth paste. Now apply this mask on clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Leave the mask on for 5 -10 min. Wash it off using warm wet wash cotton cloth and warm water, and then wash using cold water; pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
5. Mix Aloe Vera gel, 1 tsp of honey and few drops of Lemon juice. Apply this mask on clean skin (you can use this mask for removal of sun tan also). Leave for 10 mins and wash it off. Apply this mask weekly thrice.
6. Mix Aloe Vera gel, a pinch of Turmeric powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of Milk and few drops of rose water. Now blend all the ingredients into smooth paste like mask, Apply the paste on the face and neck evenly then leave for 20 min. And wash using warm as well as cold water and pat it dry, using a clean towel for getting glowing pores and skin.
7. Mix Aloe Vera and Rose water, (this mask helps to reduce age spots, pimple marks, skin discoloration marks, burn as well as injury marks). Blend and make a paste by aloe Vera extract and rose water and then gently rub on skin and leave for 20 min. Then rinse it using cold water. This mask acts like a fairness face mask also. The paste should be massaged for 2-3 times onto the face before rinsing this off to cleanse the particular pores from the face.
8. Take and boil Aloe Vera leaf with water and blend it to form a paste. Now add honey in it and then apply this paste on skin by gently rub it on the face. Leave for 20 min and wash it using cold water. This mask is good for oily, acne or pimple prone skin and adds fairness to your skin.
9. Take 1 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel, ¼ Avocado, ¼ Cucumber and 1 tsp of Green tea powder. Now peel and cut the 1/4 cucumbers into small pieces then put it in a blender and make a puree. Then mash the 1/4 avocado and add to the cucumber puree, now add aloe Vera gel and the green tea powder. Mix all the ingredients until you get a nice and smooth paste. Apply this paste on clean face and neck using fingertips, avoiding eye areas. Leave for 20 min then wash it warm and cold water.
10. You can use Aloe Vera as scrub also, Mix Aloe Vera, Cucumber, and Portion of oatmeal. Now grind cucumber slices and aloe Vera gel also to form a paste. And add oatmeal to the paste and mix it. Apply this mask gently on your face and neck massage in circular motions. Leave for 10 min then wash it off using normal water.
Note: – While apply these mask on face please avoid eyes areas; do not apply on or near eye areas.
If your skin is allergic to any of the above ingredients please do not use the mask.
If any kind of irritation occurs while using these mask stop using it.
Image Source: 1.