Most of us take care of face and care very little about tanned hands; one of the reasons is lack of time, due to which we are not able to give enough time for ourselves. But caring our hands is as important as caring our face. Weather it is summer or winters or in any seasons, tanning of hands is always a big problem to all. In winters we can cover and hide our hands by wearing full sleeve clothes, but in summers there is only one way, that we have to care our hands by using homemade remedies.
The reason why our skin gets sun tan? When our skin is overexposed to sunlight and for long time then Tanning is caused and when we forget to apply sunscreen lotion while going out. And just think if our skin is fair and hands are dark look embarrassing. Because for tanned hands your hands look like as you have uneven skin color.
If you will not take a proper care of your tanned hands, tanning may leave dark patches on hands and it will take long time (may be 2 years like that) to get rid of tanning. But don’t worry, you can remove tanning from your hands easily by using the natural ingredients from your kitchen’s shelf.
Try out the following homemade remedies to fade your hands tanning and get your natural color back.
Best Homemade remedies for Tanned Hands:-
1. Mix Baking soda and water to form a smooth paste and then use this paste as a scrub on tanned areas, gently massage for about 7-8 min then rinse off using cold water. Repeat it every alternative day for about 2-3 weeks then u can see the difference.
2. Add about 3 tbsp of chilled curds in a bowl and a pinch of turmeric powder then mix it properly. And then apply this mask on tanned hands. Leave for 20 minutes then wash it. Use this remedy daily to see the results.
3. Mix 1tbsp of honey and 1tsp of lemon juice, leave apply on tanned hands then leave for about 20 min. Then gently massage for 2 min before washing it, and then wash it using cold water. Apply this anti- tan mask daily for best results.
4. Daily rub Ice cubes on tanned areas or hands for 5 min then leave for 2 min then wash your hand using normal water if required.
5. Grate the half cucumber and keep it in a bowl, add 2tbsp of milk powder and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix the entire ingredients well. Then apply it on tanned hands and leave it until it becomes dry. Then wash your hands using normal water. Apply this mask weekly twice to get best results.
6. The best and easiest remedy which can be applied anywhere and everywhere. Just take lemon juice or lemon. Apply lemon directly on your hands and gently rub for 3 min. And leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash your hands with cold water.
7. The best natural Antiseptic remedy is Turmeric powder; it heals almost all types of common skin problems. Take about 2 big pinch of turmeric powder and then mix it with lemon juice. Mix both the ingredients well. Then add 1 tbsp of raw milk to the liquid. Then apply this liquid mask on your hands and then leave it on your hands until it gets dry. Then wash your hands with cold water.
8. Rub Potato or onion slices on tanned areas like Hand, Face, neck and feet daily for 5 min then leave for 5 min or until it becomes dry then wash it using cold water. You can see the results within 2 months.
9. Mix half lemon juice, 2-3 tbsp of sour curds and 2 tsp of gram flour, make a fine thick paste like mask. Apply gently this mask on tanned hands or tanned areas, and leave for 5-10 min then wash it using Luke warm water. This mask helps to remove dark dead skin also.
10. Take 2 tbsp of oats and half grind it then add required amount of butter milk to form a paste. Then gently rub this scrub on tanned hands for 5 min then leave for 2 min then wash it using cold water. Apply this scrub weekly 4 times to get the best results.
11. Soak a few fresh almonds overnight and then grind them in the next morning. Now add equal quantity of milk cream to the paste and apply this mask on tanned areas leave for 10-15 min then gently massage for 5 min then wash it using cold water.
12. Mix Equal quantity of curds, lemon juice to a tsp of multani mitti or clay and form a smooth paste, then apply on tanned areas. Now leave for 15 min then wash it using cold water.
Note: If your skin is allergic to any of the above mentioned ingredients then don’t it.
Image Source: 1.