In one of my recent posts I have explained How to use Aloe Vera plant as Face Mask? Today I’m going share how use Aloe Vera plant as Hair Mask. Aloe Vera plant is also known as the plant of immortality. From ancient times this miracle plant is been used for various purposes. Aloe Vera plant is a nontoxic plant which stores water in its leaves in gel form and survives in low rainfall and dry regions. Aloe Vera plant has a unique look from other plants. This plant doesn’t have stem.
Aloe Vera plant is used to cure numerous problems like Health problems, Skin problem and Hair problems. This plant is known as key ingredient for many foods and health drinks. The Aloe Vera gel is used in many cosmetics and beauty products.
Aloe Vera plant contains 75% nutrients, 20% minerals, 12% vitamins, 18% amino acids and 200 active enzymes. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamins also like it has, Vitamin A, VB1, VB2, VB6 and VB12, Vitamin C and VE, folic acid and Niacin. Minerals like copper, iron, sodium, calcium, zinc, potassium, chromium, magnesium and manganese are also found in Aloe Vera plant.
Benefits of Aloe Vera plant
1. Aloe Vera plant helps to improve Digestion and effectively cleanses the digestive system.
2. Aloe Vera plant works great and helps to cure constipation problems.
3. Aloe Vera plant is full of antioxidants. This plant enhances immunity naturally.
4. Aloe Vera tonic works great for the female reproductive system and helps to rejuvenate the uterus.
5. Drinking Aloe Vera juice regularly will help to enhance your beauty and gives you a glowing skin.
6. Aloe Vera plant is used to treat respiratory disorders and useful to cure frequent attacks of cold, flu, bronchitis herpes, running nose and other respiratory problems.
7. This plant also helps to increase energy level and help to maintain body weight.
8. This magical plant (dry gel) also helps to treat many health problems like diabetes, blood sugar level as it decreases insulin resistance and also decreases triacyglyceride levels in the liver and plasma.
Benefits of Aloe Vera plant for hair care:-
1. Aloe Vera helps to reduce Hair fall and promote hair growth. This plant’s one of the properties is to balances the pH level of the scalp and hair which helps in further hair growth and keep the scalp moisturized.
2. This plant is a great natural conditioner for hairs.
3. Another best property, this plant contains is Anti-Fungal property. This helps to stop Dandruff and prevents it from reoccurring.
4. Its anti-pruritic properties help to eliminate itchy and dry scalp. This plant’s enzymatic property helps in the reduction of redness, scaling, pimples (few people get pimples on scalp which is very painful) itching of scalp and inflammation of scalp which directly helps the hair and it destroy excess dead skin cells from the scalp.
5. Aloe Vera gel helps to repair dry and damaged hair very quickly. Aloe Vera is rich in proteins. This plant helps to keep Hair black naturally.
So I think you all came to know the benefits of Aloe Vera plants for hairs, now I would like to share few Aloe Vera hair mask which can be prepared at home. The Only thing you have to do is to grow this miracle plant in your home. .
1. Mix 2 cups of aloe Vera juice with 2 tbsp of lemon juice and then apply this liquid mask on scalp and hairs. Then cover your hairs using shower cap then leave for 20-30 min then wash your hairs using plain water. If required you can use mild shampoo also.
2. Mix ¼ cup of Almond oil and a cup of Aloe Vera gel, now apply this mask on scalp and leave for 20-30 min then wash it using mild shampoo.
3. Massage Aloe Vera gel into your scalp and hairs for 10 min then cover your hairs with shower cap. Leave for 30 min then wash it, repeat this once every 2 weeks to get a healthy hair growth.
4. Aloe Vera can be used as a natural homemade shampoo. Mix ½ cup of Aloe Vera gel, 1/2 cup of coconut milk and ¼ cup of wheat germ oil or olive oil to make a liquid paste then massage and use this paste as shampoo to wash your scalp and hairs. This homemade shampoo will helps to get a clean scalp.
5. Take a required (depending on the length of the hairs) amount of Aloe Vera gel and add honey to it then grind it into smooth paste. Then apply on scalp and hairs leave for 20 min then wash it. This mask will bring shine to your hairs.
6. After shampooing your hairs, pat it little dry. Apply the Aloe Vera gel into your scalp and hairs (till the end of your hairs) and leave for 10 min then wash it using plain water. This will help you to get smooth hairs.
7. Cut the Aloe Vera Leaf in the middle and pour few fenugreek seeds into it and close it. Now cover the leaf using wet cloth and keep it for 1 night and in the morning take out the gel along with the seeds. Grind it into smooth paste then apply this mask on scalp and hairs leave for 45 min then wash it. Apply this mask 15 days once to keep your hairs shining, smooth, and soft and to grow your hairs.
8. Massage your scalp with Aloe Vera juice for 10 min then leave for 10 min then wash it. Massage weekly once to get rid of itching scalp.
9. Boil Aloe Vera gel with coconut oil for 30 min on a low flame and cool it. Once it is cool down squeeze the gel properly and stores the oil in a bottle. Then use this oil to massage your scalp and hairs, every time you apply oil. You can apply this oil and leave for 3-4 hrs or over-night then wash it using mild shampoo.
10. Mix Olive oil and Aloe Vera gel equally then apply this mask into your scalp and hairs then gently comb your hairs leave for 30 min then wash it. This is the best deep-clean conditioner for hairs. You can use this conditioner 20 days once.
Image Source: 1