“Patchy skin” is one of common skin problem now-a-days. Patchy skin means the skin areas where the skin color is irregular like darkness or light colored patches and looks dull. These problems are seen more in women as their skin is more sensitive as compare to men’s skin. Patchy skin is also known as skin discoloration problem.
Let’s have a look why this problem is caused?
- One of the main reasons for patchy skin is Hormonal Imbalance.
- Change in blood vessels, this happen also happens due to Hormonal Imbalance.
- The major reason for patchy skin is ultraviolet rays (sun rays). Lack of using sunscreen lotion while going out.
- Due to changes in atmosphere.
- Patchy skin is more seen in the people who have a very dry and sensitive skin.
- Melanin means variation of skin color, which also causes patchy skin.
You get lots of products in store to treat patchy skin but sometime these product works very effectively and sometimes it does not work at all. But this problem can be treated using homemade remedies, the regular use of homemade remedies or homemade face mask can help you to get rid of this problem. To avoid patchy skin and to get a shining, smooth and clear skin one has to put effort. And you can keep your skin clear and shining by using the ingredients which are present in your kitchen.
Below are the different homemade face masks to treat patchy skin, hope these mask will help you to get beautiful, shining and great looking skin.
1. Take Yogurt (curds) – 1 tbsp, add Multani mitti powder – 1 tbsp and Mint powder – 1 tsp. Now soak multani mitti powder in curds for half an hour, then mix mint powder in it. Mix all the ingredients well and make a thick paste like mask. Apply this mask on the clean face. Then leave it until it gets dry or 20 min and then wash using your face using lukewarm water and then using cold water.
2. Grind 2 tsp of oats; add pappy pulp, 2 tsp of honey and milk to make a smooth paste like mask. Then apply this mask on clean face, leave for 20 min then gently massage for 2 min then wash it using cold water.
3. Mix 3 tsp of gram flour, 2 tsp of milk powder and add milk for oily skin mix curds instead of milk. Now make a fine thick paste then apply this mask on clean face leave for 15 min then wash it using normal water. You can add few drops of lemon to get rid of pimples marks.
4. Take ½ cup of tomato juice, apply the juice using cotton ball on patches leave until it gets dry then again apply the juice in same manner. Leave for 20 min then wash it using normal water.
5. Mix curds and lemon juice then massage daily it into your skin for 10 min. Leave for 5 min then wash it using cold water. This mask also helps to get rid of dark spots or acne spots.
6. Take 1 tsp of sea-kale powder and 2 tsp of coconut oil or olive oil, mix both the ingredients well. Then apply and massage for about 10-15 min and leave for 25-30 min. Then massage your face using lemon juice and then wash your face using cold water.
7. Mix olive oil and lemon juice (you can also add few drop of honey) equally, then gently massage for 5 min and leave for 10 min then wash your skin using lukewarm water.
8. Mix 2 tbsp of milk powder and 1 tbsp (or little more to from a thick paste like mask) of Hydrogen peroxide. Now add few drops of Glycerin to this mask then apply on dark spots or on patchy skin. Leave for 15-20 min then wash it using normal water.
9. Mix juice of 2 strawberries, 1 tbsp of rice flour, 2 tsp of honey and enough raw milk to make a thick smooth paste. Now apply this mask on patchy skin and relax for 30 min then wash it using lukewarm water followed with cold water.
10. Take 2tbsp of mint juice, 1 tbsp of tomato juice, and 1 tbsp of olive oil and few drops of lemon juice, mix all the ingredients properly. Then apply this mask on your skin and leave for 20 min then wash it using cold water.