Few people call acne as pimples also. Acne or pimples are the one of the skin problem that does not restrict to cheeks, forehead or chin. It many occur on nose too. And as per I have seen in my profession, more than 80% of people face this problem in their life. Acne always forms of dead cells which blocks the skin pores. It can occur on nose, cheeks, chest, on upper arms, back, forehead etc. Getting rid of acne is not easy as all your products or cream or ready face mask does not work wonders on your skin. Your skin still remains with those small acne breakouts that makes you feel bad and makes you to worry.
Acne on nose is a common problem, because nose sheds more dead skin and dead cells. Nose is more oily area as compare to whole body and thus dust or dirt sticks more on nose which turns into acne, whiteheads and blackheads. These acne burns and whiteheads burn turns into blackheads, due to this reason people who have acne on their nose normally suffers from blackheads problem.
If you are the one of them who is suffering from nose acne problem then below, Tips and homemade remedies will work and help you to get rid of this problem. To get acne or pimple free skin, then you can follow these tips and homemade remedies where are easy to add in your daily routine for your skin care.
Tips and Homemade remedies to treat nose acne or pimples
1. Make sure your nose is cleansed and wiped well. And scrubbed properly so that acne diminishes.
2. The best way to scrub your nose is to use oats. Grind the oats in fine powder and store in an air tight container or box, so that you can use it daily. While using take oats powder in a small blow, add few drops or 1 tsp of honey and add little milk so that you can make a smooth thick paste. Now your scrub is ready to use, apply on nose and gently rub for 8-10 min leave for 3 min then wash it using cold water. Repeat it daily to get rid of nose acne.
3. The most important point is to remember that never ever touch acne or pimples with bare hands. As it will increase the breakout due to bacteria’s and sometimes it may cause infections also. You can use tissue or cotton ball to wipe the area.
4. It is good to rinse or wash your face at least 7-8 times in a day, to keep your skin clean. As nose area contains more oil than whole body, so wash it properly using cold water. This helps to throw out the dust, dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells.
5. Stop squeezing acne’s or pimples, if you don’t want the acne to increase or leave any type on scars or dark marks then don’t squeeze the acne. Leave it alone, acne will get reduced day by day.
6. Another easy scrub for acne on nose is rice flour scrub. Mix rice flour, 1 tsp of honey and few drops of raw milk and make a fine smooth paste. Then wash your nose with plain water and apply on nose and gently massage for 8-10 min then leave for 2 min. Now wipe it with wet tissue or cotton ball then wash the area using cold water.
7. You can use tea tree oil to treat nose acne, take few drops of tea tree oil in a blow and massage the nose using tea tree oil for 5 min and relax for 10 min. Then wash it using lukewarm water. Apply and massage this oil weekly twice on nose acne.
8. Lemon is one of the best ingredients to treat acne nose effectively. As lemon is known as the natural bleaching ingredient, as it is a citrus fruit which contains acids and anti-oxidants which helps to clean the skin and helps to cure acne or pimples also.
9. Aloe Vera plant is known as natural plant, which helps to cure lots of skin problems. One of them is to cure nose acne. Massage aloe Vera plant gel on nose to get rid of nose acne, massage for 10 min then leave until it gets dry then wash it using normal water. Aloe Vera plant helps to get rid of acne marks or dark marks and gives glowing skin.
10. Take apple cider vinegar in a blow and dip a cotton ball in it and apply and wipe your skin. You can wash it after few min or you can leave it like that only. If you have sensitive skin then make sure that your sink is not allergic to acids, before trying this remedy.
11. Steaming is also good for skin, as it opens the closed pores and helps to remove extra oil from the skin. You can take steam for 15- 20 min and steaming should be done weekly twice. Before taking steam make sure that your skin is cleaned.
12. Always red pimples and acne or pimples pains a lot. You can wrap ice cubes in a cotton handkerchief or cotton cloth then gently start massaging the pimples or acne and on affected areas for about 10-15 min then leave it. It will help to reduce acne or pimples; this remedy also helps to reduce oiliness from skin.