What enhances the beauty of woman is her mantle of hair. It is hair which defines woman’s looks, beauty and attracts everyone. There are many reasons one face this problem like harsh shampoos, sun exposure, blow drying, straightening, dyes, using hair colors again and again and using bleaches. All these dry out the hair and make your hair dry and damage the amino acids in your hair. One of the main reasons is dry hairs, once your hairs become dry then you have to start using N numbers of packs to make your hairs smooth, soft and shining. Dry hair gets splits ends sooner at the bottom and towards the end of your mane.
Dry hair cannot be managed easily and won’t set properly. Dry and damaged hair breaks easily while combing, styling or brushing and after every head bath it may start to fall also. If you think your hair is not growing fast and if hair fall occurs, then split ends could be a one of the main possible reason. And now we get lots of hair packs and products to treat splits ends, but they won’t work all the times. But now you can treat your splits ends using homemade hair masks and hair packs without any kind of side effects on hairs or scalp. The fun is that you can prepare and use these remedies whenever you get time.
123BS has listed few easy and fast homemade hair masks and packs to treat split ends, let’s have a look on below hair packs:-
1. Egg works great on hair and split ends. Mix 1 egg yolk and add 3 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of honey. Now gently massage this hair mask into your hairs for 10 min and then cover your hair with a shower cap. Leave this mask for ½ an hour and wash using warm water and mild shampoo.
2. Milk makes your hair supple and smooth. This ingredient is the best for your hair and treat split ends effectively. All you need to do that to dip the ends of your hair in a cup of pasteurized milk.
3. Another easy homemade hair mask to conditioner your hair is honey. Yes, honey does wonders for your hair. Take 4 cups of warm water and add 2 tbsp of honey now mix it well and apply to your hair after you shampoo/condition your hair. Leave it in your hair for 10-15 min then rinse it using warm water and very mild shampoo. It also helps to control hair dryness and frizz.
4. To treat splits ends faster, you can use Curds (yogurt). A curd makes your hair creamy, soft and smooth to touch. Just gently massage the ends of your hairs with fresh curds for 10 min, and then wash your hairs using mild shampoo. You can place a towel under your hairs and comb gently to see the small split ends on towel.
5. Papaya contains proteins which hair needs in order to maintain its shine, moisture and growth. Take 2 medium slices of papaya and mash the slices with a fork or in a blender or grind. Now mix 2 tbsp of curds (yogurt) and mashed papaya, and then start applying to your scalp and till the ends (splits ends) of your hairs. Cover your hair using shower cap to lock the moisture. Let it set for 30 min, and then wash with mild shampoo.
6. Oils also helps to treat split ends, massage your scalp and hairs with coconut, olive or almond oil or a combination of these 3 oils is very good for hairs. The best way of using these oils are to apply and leave it overnight and wash in the morning. But if you are in hurry, then apply warm oil and at least keep it for 1 hour and then wash with a mild shampoo.
7. Soak overnight urad dal and meethi seeds in a water, then next morning grind them into smooth little thick paste like mask. Then apply this mask on your scalp and till the ends of the hair, once it gets dry then slowly comb your hairs and you can see the splits ends falling as it is dry then wash your hairs using mild shampoo. You can try this homemade hair mask to treat split ends.
8. Aloe Vera plants helps to treat split ends faster. Massage Aloe Vera gel into your scalp and hairs (till the ends) for 10 min then cover your hairs with shower cap. Leave for 30 min then wash it using mild shampoo. Apply this mask weekly 3 times to get rid of splits ends and to get healthy hair growth.
9. Another best way to use Aloe Vera plant on hairs. After shampooing your hairs, pat it little dry. Then apply the Aloe Vera gel into your scalp and hairs (till the end of your hairs) and leave for 10 min then wash it using plain water. This will help you to get smooth hairs and also reduces split ends.
10. Egg white also treats splits ends faster, just apply and gently massage the egg white on the ends of the hairs that is split ends and then comb your hairs using big tooth to remove splits ends and then you can wash your hairs using mild shampoo. You can use this hair mask to get rid of dandruff and to make your hairs soft, smooth and shining.
Image Source: 1