I have suggested in many remedies to use olive oil for hairs and as well as face too. One of the best oils to use for hairs and face is olive oil. Olive oil is conserved as the world’s best oil to use on hairs for various problems. There are N number of people who uses olive oil to treat hair fall, dry scalp, split ends, dandruff, and other hair related problems. The main reason why olive oil is healthy and should be used for hairs is because this oil is obtained directly for the fruits of the tree, olives.
If your hairs are thin then olive oil is for you. There are lots of reasons such as for hair fall, thinning of hair and more; these problems are very common hair problems in both men and women. Sometimes these problems may cause due to genetics or hereditary reasons, but often it can be caused by pollution also, the misuse of hair care products, frequent coloring, poor diet, and certain medications or over processing of the hair will be the reasons.
When olive oil is compared to other oils, it helps to cure all types of hair problems which other oils are not able to do so. One of the best ways, the olive oil will help when used on hairs is to preserve hair and make it thicker, fuller and more lustrous. Olive oil for hair problems such as hair growth is been used from centuries, and there are many happy people who say it definitely works and gives great results. Olive oil, especially when heated, will provide deep conditioning for the hairs and makes hairs soft, and that can lead to a healthier scalp and more hair on head.
Olive oil can be used directly or added with masks or packs. To know more benefits of olive oil for hairs keeping on reading:-
1. Olive oil helps to Prevent DTH Hormones Production. A hormone called DTH is the reason in many cases of hair loss, as it causes the hair follicle shaft to narrow. Olive oil actually helps in a great way to stop this from happening, which means you can hold onto your hair for longer period.
2. Olive oil Promotes Healthy Scalp. Olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, which helps to keep the skin of the scalp in better shape. It can even reduce the damage caused by hair care products or overuse of styling products or damage caused by use of chemicals.
3. Olive oil has the main benefit to Condition the Hairs Naturally. Olive oil will make your hairs shiny and soft. That’s why it is been used from centuries as a natural hair conditioner.
4. Olive oil helps to fight off Fungi and Bacteria, such as dandruff, head lice, itchy scalp and other adverse conditions of scalp and hairs and the reasons to hair loss. Fortunately, olive oil fights off all of these things, helping keep your scalp and hairs healthier.
5. Olive oil helps to Improve Blood Circulation. Olive oil massages on scalp and hairs will improve the blood circulation of scalp. This increased blood flow can stimulate the follicles, which then produce thicker strands.
Olive oil used alone is an excellent way to prevent or slow hair loss and gives great hairs. But if you add other oils along with olive oil, such as almond oil, rosemary oil, coconut oil, mustard oil, vitamin e oil, castor oil or cayenne pepper, you can get even better results.
Few Treatments of olive oil for hair:-
Always choose a very high quality virgin or extra virgin olive oil to use on your skin, hair and scalp. These types of olive oil have been processed without chemicals. Below are the treatments and uses of olive oil for hair.
1. Olive oil treats dandruff: – One of the great ways to treat dandruff is to massage your scalp using warm olive oil, weekly once. Apply till the end of your hairs and massage your head leave for 2-3 hours, then rinse off using warm water. Repeat this method weekly once to get rid of dandruff problem.
2. Olive oil treats split ends:- To get rid of splits ends apply warm olive oil and gently massage into your hairs for about 10-15 min and make sure that ends of your hairs are soaked in olive oil leave for 1 hour then wash it using mild shampoo. Repeat this treatment every 2 weeks to get rid of split ends problem.
3. Olive oil best treats dry scalp: – Olive oil will be the best option to choose from all natural oils to treat dry scalp. Use olive oil weekly twice on dry scalp. Olive oil will help the dry scalp skin to keep moisturized and nourished. Rinse your scalp and hairs using normal water so that little portion of olive oil will stay on your scalp to keep your scalp smooth.
Uses of olive oil on hairs:-
1. Hot Olive Oil Treatment: – Mix ½ olive oil and 1/2 castor oil. Optional you can add hibiscus petals also for a good smell. Make oil to hot (lukewarm), then apply it into your scalp and hairs. Massage the oil gently for 10-15 mins, and then cover your hairs in a steaming hot towel. This will help lock the moisture in your scalp and hairs. After 30 mins, wash your hair thoroughly.
2. Use Olive Oil and Tea Tree Oil: – Take 3 tbsps of olive oil, add 7 to 10 drops of tea tree oil. Mix well, apply it into your scalp and hairs, and then cover your head and hairs with a shower cap or towel. Leave this on overnight, and then wash your hairs using mild shampoo like normally in the morning. This method will treat dandruff effectively and it smells wonderful.
3. Easy Olive Oil Hair Mask: – Mix 1/2 cup of olive oil, add 1 well-beaten egg yolk and 1/2 of lemon juice. Optional add lavender for better scent. Apply this hair mask on your scalp and hairs, then cover your hairs using shower cap. Leave for 30-45 min then wash it using normal water followed with mild shampoo.
4. Olive oil with Cinnamon-Honey Mixture:-Make a paste to apply on your scalp to reduce hair fall. Heat up 2 tbsps of olive oil, and then add 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of cinnamon. You can mix double or triple the ingredients if you have longer hairs. Apply it into your scalp and hairs, leave it for 15-20 mins, and then rinse it thoroughly before using shampoo to your hairs.
5. Intake of Olive Oil Orally:-One can use olive oil while cooking to bring health benefits, including prevention of hair fall and to increase hair growth. Olive oil has lots of health benefits that can be captured by using it as cooking oil, or drinking olive oil mixed with water and a dash of lemon. Olive oil helps improve digestion, makes your teeth and hair stronger and even makes your skin clearer, soft and glowing.