People who have acne often faces a difficult situation because of acne-fighting products may contain harsh chemicals which can lead to a major damage to skin and inorganic compounds. Clove oil is natural and extracted from cloves and has also shown some promise as a pimple or acne fighter. However, there are risks associated with its use. I advise it’s better to consult your skin doctor or dermatologist before adopting or using any new skin regimen, including the use of clove oil and other essential oils for your skin.
Treating acne need not have to be toxic (getting rid of acne as well as the health of your skin) in order to work. Clove essential oil is a very strong anti-bacterial agent that naturally helps to get rid of toxins and reduces swelling. Clove oil helps in eliminating those pesky pimples or acne wherever they may crop up. It’s recommended that to apply 3 times a day to get best results. Many expert scientists tested clove oil against Propionibacterium acne, the major acne-causing skin bacterium. They found that clove oil had a significant effect, damaging bacteria and potentially limiting its growth.
Below are the recipes of clove oil for treating acne quickly:-
Clove oil is probably an inadequate treatment for pimples and acne. Clove oil is a one of very potent essential oil that has both burning and purifying properties. You can test the oil is pure or not because in its pure form it is very irritating and should be blended with skin friendly essential oils like grape seed oil or olive oil before being applied to the skin. Some people use it full strength as a spot treatment for stubborn acne or pimples, but this is not generally advisable. It’s better to dilute and use, clove oil can be applied to the skin to treat emerging or existing breakouts. It is very strong and acts very quickly on skin. Should not be used full strength except on the advice of a licensed homeopathic professional or without doing patch test.
1. Another and easy way to use clove oil on skin is to mix 2-3 drops of pure clove oil in your skin cream or lotion while using it. And use it regularly and especially on targeted areas like acne or pimples. Repeating this would help to reduce the appearance of acne but please be very carefully with the amount of clove oil while using.
2. Be very careful when you use clove oil on the skin, because some people are highly allergic to clove oil and it can burn if your skin is very much sensitive. Before using this strong clove oil on delicate facial skin. It’s best to do a patch test, apply a drop of oil inside of your elbow to see if there is any reaction. If you don’t see any reaction or allergy, then using a cotton roll, then dab a light dot of clove oil directly on a stubborn pimple or acne to remove it quickly and leave it to dry then wash it using normal water. Do not use or apply clove oil all over your face. Clove oil is an emergency spot acne treatment only and should be used with care so as to not burn the skin.
3. You can apply clove oil if your skin type is oily, but some experts claim clove oil’s benefits are worth it. Clove oil contains a substance called eugenol, which has antibacterial properties. Many skin Dr.’s investigated the claim that clove oil can clear cystic acne, reducing swelling as it kills infection. The people with oily skin can mix the clove oil with face pack and use it on skin or on pimple or on acne.
4. You can add clove oil in your make-up products also. Just add about 10-15 drops of clove oil into the bottle of foundation and mix it vigorously by shaking the bottle properly. Then, put foundation on my face like you apply it normally and you can go out also. And wash your face cleanly when you come back and you can feel and see the difference that acne or pimples will be reduced and got better than it was before.
5. Mix 1-2 drops clove oil and 10-15 drops of virgin coconut oil or pure coconut oil and apply using cotton ball on pimples, acne or on skin leave for a while and wash your skin using normal water. This easy way of using clove oil on skin helps you to get rid of pimples and acne and adds great complexion to your skin.
6. As pure clove oil is very irritating and the best way to use by mixing 1 drops of clove oil with 10 drops of a gentle carrier oil such as olive oil, coconut oil or vitamin e or grape seed oil or almond oil before using to your skin. This diluted oil can be used directly on acne, pimples or on zit using cotton ball and leave it to dry then wash it. Clove oil is very strong and acts very quickly on these skin problems. Clove oil can be applied to treat emerging and existing breakouts on skin.
Image Source: 1.