Skin Pigmentation is a kind of skin disorder in which certain areas or parts of skin become patchy, dry and dark, which is also known as Hyper- pigmentation also it is a result of excessive production of melanin. This is only not the reason; there are many other factors like hormonal imbalances, certain ailments, excessive sun exposure, and lack of rest, drinking not enough water and not in taking food at the right time etc. these reasons triggers hyper-pigmentation, which can be seen on almost any part of the body.
Pigmentation is a serious and common skin problem among men and women. The persons who are suffering from this problem should go in for natural and herbal ways to decrease the ugly marks from your skin. Pigmentation will fade and reduce gradually if you use these natural and homemade remedies to treat the skin problems. These remedies also helps you to get rid of other skin problems like acne, dark spots etc. These natural and homemade remedies are easily available and reasonable ingredients to use to get rid of skin pigmentation problem.
But most of people faces this problem on face skin and neck area or arms is most likely to get it, that makes your skin look unpleasant and not clear and can lower your self-confidence. There are many varieties of treatments available in stores and cosmetic shops to get rid of it, and you can also visit dermatologist for its eradication. But best ways to get rid of this skin problem is using homemade remedies and solve it naturally. By using natural and home remedies you can deal with pigmentation and hyper-pigmentation with any side effects.
Below are the homemade remedies for skin pigmentation:-
1. The best and easy way to get rid of pigmentation is using Milk and Honey. Make a paste using milk and honey; now apply this mask on the affected areas and leave for 20 min then wash it using plain water to safely eradicate hyper-pigmentation. You can also add curds instead of honey to make a face mask and apply on your face and other areas of your skin. Mix milk and curds and use it as a face mask, as milk and curds contains lactic acid that helps to peel off the old skin from affected areas over a certain periods of time. Also honey has many curative values that works wonders and is easy remedy for hyper-pigmentation.
2. Vegetable juices also help to get rid of pigmentation. Vegetable juices like tomato, carrot, bottle guard, potato, cucumber etc. can be grind to get a juice and applied on the skin to lighten up your pigmentation. Apply the juice on clean face and leave it to dry then again apply and wash it once it gets dry. These juices can also be applied on rest of the body to lighten up your skin complexion thoroughly and to get smooth skin. This remedy is suitable for all skin types and can be used by everyone on a regular basis. Use these juices to make your skin look fresh all day long.
3. Dry fruits also help to get rid of pigmentation; one of the best dry fruit is Almond. Almonds are rich in source of vitamin E, just soak few almonds in plain water and leave it overnight and in morning grind then to form a paste of almonds with milk and 1 tsp of honey and then apply it all over your face and neck or on the affected areas. And leave it for 15-20 min and wash it using normal water, repeat this weekly thrice to get a lighter and clearer skin. Eating almonds daily can also help to get rid of pigmentation.
4. Avocados also contain immensely dense of vitamin E, make a paste of avocados by mashing it properly and add milk to form a smooth paste. Apply this face mask on affected areas to get positive results. Use this mask weekly twice to get rid of pigmentation.
5. Vitamin E is also good remedy to get rid of pigmentation problem and it is also known as skin vitamin. It can be add and taken in your diet on a daily basis. Vitamin e is most needed for pigmentation or hyper pigmented skin as it requires more care and attention as compared with normal skin. You can also use vitamin e oil to massage your skin to decrease hyper-pigmentation. Vitamin E supplements also helps in promoting skin vitality and keeps your skin glowing.
6. Cinnamon powder is the most effecting remedy for pigmentation. But be very careful while using this remedy, as it is very strong in nature. Just add half tsp of cinnamon powder in milk and form a liquid (make little thick liquid so that you can apply easily on skin), then apply it only on affected areas for 3 min then wash it using plain water. Apply this remedy weekly twice if pigmentation is more or else weekly once if it is very less. Please do a patch test if your skin type is sensitive before using this remedy.
7. Using sandalwood and rose water to get rid of pigmentation problem. Mix sandalwood powder and rose water to make a thick smooth paste like mask, then apply on your face and on affected areas leave for 20-25 min then wash it using plain water. Apply this mask weekly 3 times to make the marks slowly fade away.
8. As I have explained in one of my post about Aloe Vera gel, it is a natural herb which is used to cure many no almost all skin problems. You can use Aloe Vera gel and sandalwood powder to make a face mask. And apply this this pack on affected areas and leave for 15 min then wash it using cold water. You can few drops of rose water or milk to make a smooth paste.
9. Use papaya fruit and sandalwood to treat pigmentation, make a smooth paste using papaya and sandalwood. And apply this mask on affected areas leave for 25-30 min then wash it using normal water. Papaya is a fruit which helps skin to look radiant and beautiful. Apply this mask on face every 15 days once to reduce pigmentation.
10. Another best way to get rid of pigmentation is using sandalwood and milk face mask. Mix sandalwood and milk in 1:1 ratio to make a mask and apply on face leave it overnight. And in the next morning wipe your face using wet cotton ball or cotton cloth, and then wash your face using Luke warm water. Repeat this procedure every night for at least 1 month to reduce pigmentation.
Image Source :1.