We all have pimples and we face this skin problem again and again. Pimples may come in red, sometimes white bumps, in a form of acne and they appear out of nowhere. Pimple and acne are the very common skin problems, almost everybody are affected by pimple and acne at some stage of their life. They often develop in all age groups but develop more especially in teenagers due to hormonal changes. And they may start developing in earlier adults also due to busy and stressful life. They mainly occur on the face, back, arms and chest. Pimple and Acne can be caused from the reason of overproduction of sebum (oil), build-up of bacteria or irregular shedding of dead skin cells and food habits also may be one of the reasons.
One of the other reasons is when the openings of hair follicles become clogged or blocked with oil secretions or dead skin cells and sometimes bacteria or increase of oiliness in a skin due to lack of skin care, then it turns into acne, pimples with pus, cysts and blackheads and whiteheads. As we all know that the pimple outburst is really very painful and even embarrassing too. Just think you have planned to go out or need to attend any function and you see a pimple on your skin. And you will try out all sorts of things to do like to hide it using make-up and applying a concealer but nothing works out. At the end point, while the pimple will start reducing but leaves dark mark behind. Now your skin is left with a pimple mark which looks very bad and ugly on your face.
I have shared many homemade and natural remedies that can work wonders on pimples and acne. But they take their own time to show the results. There are creams available in markets which also help to get rid of pimples and acne this is one the solution. There are some juices which help to clear pimples which you can try, and also helps to lighten the scar and marks. The juices like lemon, carrot and tomato helps to clear and to treat pimples and acne.
Below are the some of the best juices to get rid of pimples and acne and its marks:-
1. Lemon juice is one of the easy and best juices to treat pimples and its scars. Lemon has a bleaching agent which helps to cleanse the skin and gives clear skin. Squeeze the lemon and take out the juice and apply on pimples and on face leave it to get dry then wash it using plain water. Apply this juice weekly 3-4 times on your face and enjoy the skin benefits of lemon juice.
2. Tomato juice is easily available in our kitchen, and it is skin friendly too. Tomato juice helps to treat pimples, acne, dark scars and cleanse the skin. Apply the red juice on face and pimples areas leave it to dry and again apply it and wash it after 20 min with normal water.
3. An Aloe Vera juice also has many skin benefits, like clear pimples, acne and helps to get rid of dark scars. Apply Aloe Vera juices on your skin leave it to dry then wash it using lukewarm water. Aloe Vera is also good to reduce wrinkles, getting acne free skin and gives soft and glowing skin.
4. Orange juice is the one of the tasty juice to have, which is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin c which is very good for skin health. You can drink orange juice or you can apply the juice on skin to get rid of pimples and it scars leave it to dry then wash it using normal water. This juice also gives soft skin.
5. Another best juice to treat pimples is carrot juices. Apply carrot juice on pimples and leave for 20-25 min then wash it using normal water. You can also drink a glass of carrot juice daily morning empty stomach. This juice also gives your glowing skin.
6. The juice which is good for health as well as skin is Cantaloupe juice. Blend ripe cantaloupe and take out the juice and then apply on it on the pimples leave for 20 min then wash it using normal water to treat the pimple.
7. Watermelon juice is also one of the best juices to treat pimples and to get smooth skin. Blend few slice of watermelon and take out the juice and then massage it on your face and wash your face using the juice. You can drink a glass of watermelon juice weekly 3-4 times to reduce pimples.