Applying natural and herbal face masks for skin is the easy and traditional way to pamper the skin and ensure skin care. We all are aware of that skin changes as per climate changes. As winter has already started and we notice that our skin has also changing day by day. Winter season not only brings cold in addition it also bring many skin and beauty related problems, most skin problems are faced in this season like dry, itchy, uneven and cracked skin. The main reason for this problem is chilling weather reduces and takes all the moisture for skin.
The dry skin can be treated to extent by using good moisturizers in winter. But rest of the skin problems can be treated with the below winter face packs. The winter face masks which are listed below helps to avoid dry skin and keeps your skin moisturized. This winter face mask includes rich in vitamin e and makes skin healthier, your skin may be dry around mouth area, nose area, cheeks area and even whole face can be dry in winter. There are many homemade and natural face packs which can be applied to get soft and smooth skin.
Homemade and fruit face packs like banana, Avocado, carrot, honey etc…. will make your skin to stay soft, smooth, moisturized and healthier in winter. So ready to pamper your skin and to get rid of dry skin in this winter, here are few homemade face packs to treat dry skin in winter.
Before checking out the face packs, let’s check out some tips for dry skin in winter season:
1. If your skin has become to dry then daily once cleansing your skin using milk cream to keep it smooth and shining.
2. Massage your skin with Vitamin e oil or almond oil for 5 min before going to bed and leave it overnight, it will help your skin from becoming dry and dark in winter.
3. Avoid using soaps or face wash again and again; it may make your skin drier.
4. Always apply moisturizer or cream on skin to keep it soft, apply whenever you wash or cleanse your skin don’t leave your skin like that only in winter season.
5. Avoid taking steam in winter as it will remove all the moisture from your skin. If you have to take steam to remove blackheads or whiteheads then just take it once in 15 days.
Face packs to treat dry skin in winter:-
1. One of the best fruit face packs for winter is banana face mask. Mix mashed banana, add 2 tsp of honey and milk cream or curds, make a smooth paste then apply on clean face and neck leave relax for 20 min then rinse it using lukewarm water. This pack can be used for dry hands as well. You can use even butter milk instead of curds or milk cream.
2. Honey and milk face packs can be used to treat dry skin in winter. This is very simple and easy homemade face pack which helps to get rid of dry skin naturally and give you soft and glowing skin in winter. All you need to do is just mix both the ingredients properly and apply on your skin, massage for 3-5 min then leave it on your skin for 2 min then rinse using cold water. You can use rose water also instead of milk, if you use rose water then apply and leave this pack for 10 min then rinse it.
3. The best face pack to keep your skin soft, tight and moisturized is egg, honey and olive oil face pack. Take 1 beaten egg in a blow, add 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of olive oil mix all the ingredients properly then apply on your skin leave for 20 min then rinse it using lukewarm water. This is the best homemade face mask for dry skin in winter.
4. The natural toner for winter to treat dry skin is glycerin. Mix glycerin with rose water and use this mixture as a natural toner for your skin. You can add glycerin in face packs also to make your skin soft and shining.
5. Another face mask to moisturize and to soften your skin in winter is coco powder and honey face pack. Mix coco powder and honey in a blow, you can add little milk also to make smooth thick paste. Then apply this pack on face and neck leave for 5-10 min then wash it using normal water.
6. Take 2 tbsp of smoothly blended carrot and then add 1 tbsp of honey to it and mix well both the ingredients. Now apply this pack evenly on your face and neck leave for 10-12 min then wash it using lukewarm water. This winter face pack helps to treat dark and dry skin.
7. Avocado fruit is most used in winter season for skin care; this fruit contains rich sources of vitamin e. Take ripe avocado’s pulp and mash it properly until it become smooth fine paste, then add 1 tbsp of olive oil in it and mix well. Apply this face pack on wet face then leave to for 10-15 min then wash it using cold water.
8. The very best and very famous face pack for all times is gram flour (besan) and curds face pack. This face pack is used from many centuries, and one those popular natural face pack which helps to treat dry and dark skin. Take 3-4 tsp of gram flour, 2 tsp of honey and curds to make a thick smooth pack, then apply on your skin leave for 15-18 min then wash it using lukewarm water.
9. The Oatmeal face pack which also acts as good face scrub. Prepare homemade face pack in winter to treat dry skin by using oatmeal, glycerin, curds and honey. Mix all the ingredients properly then apply on clean face and neck leave for 10-15 min then rinse off using normal water.
10. Milk powder and almond oil face pack helps to treat dry skin in winter and also gives you glowing and soft skin. Mix milk powder, then add few drops of almond oil and rose water then apply on your skin leave for 15 min then rinse it using warm or normal water.
Note: – If your skin is allergic to any of the above ingredients then please don’t use it.
Image Source: 1.