I have posted many posts about hair care using homemade and natural remedies. Today I will share about the best seeds which can be used for hair care. These seeds will help to get rid of hair fall, dandruff, dull hair and promote hair growth in natural ways. Everybody wishes to have long, thick and lush hairs but to make this dream come true you need to take lot of care of your hairs. We do care our hairs but using the instant artificial products and medicines which are available in the market and shops. But while using these products and medicines we forget the side effects they may cause to our hairs.
The most common hair problems we face in day to day life is dry hairs, dull hairs, hair fall, splits ends, hair breakage etc…. these hair problems occurs in all type of age groups, younger or old age doesn’t matters at all. There are many people who take care of their hairs in a better and best ways.
Artificial products and medicines may help to maintain the hairs better for some time or for small period of time, but in the long time it may harm your hairs. However there are many natural ways to care your hairs without causing any harm in that one of the best and safe ways is to use seeds for hair care. We can prepare many natural hair care masks using these seeds and other natural ingredients. These seeds are easily available ingredient in your home and they can give to great results when used regularly.
Below are the best seeds one can use for a better natural hair care:-
1. Fenugreek seeds commonly known as Methi, it is one of the easily available ingredients for natural hair care. This seeds can be used in many ways like you can prepare paste of this seeds and use it for hairs or you can make juice of it and drink it daily morning. To prepare paste of fenugreek seeds you just need to soak about 2-3 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in water for overnight and in morning just take out the soaked seeds and put them in a blender and add little curds to it and blend them to make a thick paste like mask. And now apply this paste on scalp and till the ends of the hairs, leave for 45 min or 1 hour then wash it using mild shampoo. This mask will help to reduce dandruff, promotes hair growth, reduces hair fall and give thick and healthy hairs.
2. Black sesame seeds are also one of the best seeds for hair care. Soak overnight 2 tbsps of black sesame seeds in water, and then in morning grind soaked sesame seeds into paste add enough curds to form a smooth paste apply this paste on your scalp and hairs neatly then leave for 30 to 45 min. Then wash your hairs using shampoo.
3. Another best seeds for thick and long hairs is Poppy seeds. An effectual hair pack that is also known as “trigger growth of the hairs”. Firstly make a blend of freshly extracted coconut milk, and then add soaked poppy seeds and pulped onion then mix properly and apply this hair mask to the scalp and hairs. Leave it on for about an hour. Rinse it off using mild shampoo.
4. Another best way to use Fenugreek seeds to remove dandruff faster. Take grounded methi/fenugreek seeds and make a paste mixed with cider vinegar. Then apply on your scalp and hairs, leave it on your scalp for 25-30 mins only. Then wash it using mild shampoo. This hair mask will help to treat dandruff and dry itchy scalp.
5. Grape-seed oil is one of the best methods when it comes to use seeds for hair care. This oil is inexpensive and works great to maintain moisture content in hairs. The easiest way of using grape-seed oil is to mix with other oils like olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil or any other which you use for hot oil treatment for hair care.
6. Neem has the bitter taste, as it contains a medicinal property which helps to cure many wounds and even it is good for skin care. And when it comes to hair care, the neem seeds oil is also one of the best seeds for hair care. When the neem seeds oil is used for hair it brings great and amazing results and helps to get pretty looking hairs. It helps to reduce dandruff, dry scalp and gives healthy hairs too.
7. Flax seeds are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, and it is very low in carbohydrates. Flax seeds can be used as hair mask or the easiest ways is to consume one tbsp of freshly ground flax seeds with a glass of water. Flax seeds should be roasted properly and then grind properly, so that it will be easy to digest. Flax seeds help to treat hair loss and to encourage hair growth and give healthy hairs.
8. Pomegranate is a very tasty fruit and everybody likes it. And this fruit has healthy benefits too. Using Pomegranate juice you can prepare natural hair care mask also. Pomegranate seeds are one of vital ingredient which can be used for hair care. It can be used with almond oil and jojoba oil; it helps to hydrates the hairs and keeps them nourished.
Image Source :1.