No matter the skin is exposure to sun, oily skin, or acne breakouts that turn your skin into uneven skin tone; there are various different remedies to cure uneven skin tone. For example, we can purchase creams and other products to treat the uneven skin tone. But why, to go for it when we have the remedy right at our home.
Skin shelters and shields our body from climatic changes, stress and pollution. Skin encloses a pigment called melanin which helps to protect us from sun rays. However, there are chances when there could be an uneven development of melanin. This results into the creation of dark spots, patchy skin and white spots in short skin starts looking uneven. Sometimes melanin starts over producing in our skin and this condition is called hyper pigmentation of the skin.
Treatments for uneven skin tones are normally not difficult to accomplish. Some cases nevertheless are tough treatment, and they are normally promoted and performed by a dermatologist. There are lots of natural remedies for uneven skin tones still can be very well cured by you.
An uneven skin tone will make you look exhausted, dull, older and unhealthy. Skin appearance can become uneven due to reduced skin cell turnover, darkened areas caused by pigmentation, less blood circulation, dry or oily skin and acne, pimples or Dark spots and other provocative skin disorders. There are varieties of commercial products and creams are available in markets for uneven skin tones which many contains the ingredients that can be found in your kitchen.
Causes for Uneven Skin Tone:
There are many causes for uneven skin tone, few are the as following:
- The very most common cause for the uneven skin tone is exposure of skin to the sun rays. If the skin is more exposed to the sun, then it leads to increase in the production of melanin. So the best way is to try to avoid long time and direct exposure of skin to the sun rays.
- If your skin is oily type then sometimes skin cells may lack of sebum which may cause cracked and unhealthy skin. So oily skin have the more chances of getting damaged and discolored skin easily.
- If you have some hereditary problems like hormonal problems or hormonal imbalanced release of hormones, then it is one cause which leads to creation of less or more melanin in certain areas of the skin.
Below are the Best 10 Home Remedies for Uneven Skin Tones:-
1. Exfoliating the skin supports to removing dead skin cells which may create uneven skin tones. Exfoliation of skin is the main basic key to avoid uneven skin tone. A mixture of curds (yogurt) and grounded dry orange peels will help to remove the dead skin cells, although smooth-ens the skin tone.
2. Oily skin normally causes oiliness, sticky and a shiny skin complexion. This skin type more prone to acne signs, like blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples and red bumps. Oily and combination skin type have slower amounts of skin cell turnover. The best remedy for this type of skin is a combination of few drops of lemon juice and equal parts of purified water and witch hazel in a clean bottle. Pour all together and shake well and apply using cotton ball. Leave the natural toner until it becomes dry on the skin. The witch hazel is a one of the herbal antibacterial cleanser to prevent acne and the lemon juice contains citric acid which helps to exfoliate the skin lightly.
3. Swollen, red skin patches on the face normally caused due to dry skin, minor eczema, sun sensitivity and harsh skin cleansing products. The best natural way to avoid is to use Olive oil, gently apply olive oil or flax-seed oil to the affected skin areas and massage for few min then leave it. These oils contain omega-3 fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and add moisture to lighten skin redness. Olive oil is really good for dry skin type.
4. To get rid of uneven skin tone you can use and apply tomato juice on your skin, then massage the pulp on skin for about 10 mins. This remedy cures uneven skin tone, and even clears blemishes and skin patches.
5. Baking soda scrub helps to get even skin tone. Take about 1 tsp. of baking soda and about 1 tsp. of water mix properly and then apply on the skin neatly, leave it on the skin for around 1 min, and then wash the skin with Luke warm water.
6. Another easy remedy of uneven skin tone. Using potato or cucumber slices will give even skin tone. Apply the slices of potato or cucumber on the skin and leave it on skin for about 10 mins and wash it using normal water. This remedy will not only hydrate the skin, but will also purify the skin too.
7. Daily night cleanse the face using rose water by patting it with a piece of cotton ball before going to sleep. As it is a superb natural toner, it helps to closes the open pores of the skin.
8. Honey is one of the favorable natural ingredients for all skin types and it has natural anti-bacterial, cleansing and hydrating qualities which help to cure many skin problems easily. Use honey mask to heal, moisturize and balance dry skin. Just apply honey on cleansed skin and leave for 10-15 min then wash it using little lemon juice and followed with plain water. Also try a natural mask with honey, smashed avocado and finely grounded oatmeal to soften, heal and cleanse dry, dull and itchy skin. Avocado comprises Vitamin E and natural oils.
9. Oatmeal is also one of the best natural remedy to get rid of uneven skin tone. Take finely grounded oatmeal and little water or milk. Now mix oatmeal powder and milk or water to form paste like mask and apply neatly on skin leave for 10-15 min then wash it using normal water. Use this natural on your skin for best results.
10. Another best natural ingredient to get rid of uneven skin tone is turmeric powder which contains antiseptic agent. Mix curds (yogurt) and turmeric powder properly and form a mask then apply on the skin and wait till it dries and then rub it off and then wash it using normal water.
Image Source: 1.