We flourish our fingers by applying nail polish but sometimes the look get spoiled because of dark Knuckles finger joints. Dark skin is due to the increased production of melanin in our body, which is also known as skin pigment. The melanin helps to protect our skin from the (UV) ultraviolet rays and decreases the chances of skin tanning.
Having dark finger joints is a common beauty related problem, there may be several causes like working with tough chemicals, absence of skin care, prolong sun exposure, low hemoglobin, health problems etc… Keeping our hands skin well clad and younger-looking does not take more time or money. To get rid of dark Knuckles (finger joints), here are few homemade remedies.
Tips and homemade remedies to get rid of dark knuckles (finger joints):
1. Vitamin e oil really helps to get rid of dark skin and it is one of the easiest ways to get rid of dark finger joints. Take out the vitamin E oil from 2 capsules and add it into 2 tbsp of fresh milk cream. Then just wash the area properly and then rub this mixture on your finger joints for at least 10 mins. Use this remedy daily to notice a incredible progress in your skin after a few days. You can Use this remedy overnight as well.
2. Another easy and best remedy to treat dark finger joints. A mixture of honey and lemon juice which works like a magic to reduce discolored finger joints. You just need to scrub the mixture on the dark areas for 10 mins daily to see the difference in the dark finger joints.
4. Soak a bread slice in milk and leave it for 1 min then just apply it on dark areas massage for few min then leave it for 5 min then wash it using cold water. It is a natural scrub to get rid of dark skin or finger joints.
5. Lemon is also very effective remedy to treat finger joints, just rub the slice of lemon on dark areas for 5-8 min then wash it using cold water. Repeat this treatment daily once, this is the natural homemade remedy to reduce darkens finger joints.
6. Buttermilk also acts as natural bleach which helps to lighten the dark areas. Add buttermilk and few drops of lemon juice then apply on dark finger joints then leave it for 10-15 min then wash it using warm water.
7. Oatmeal acts as the natural scrub to clear the dirty and dust from the skin effectively. Powder some oatmeal and mix little sour yogurt (curds) and cucumber juice. Then apply this mixture on dull and dark areas to brighten the skin. The remedy should be applied and left on for ½ an hour before you wash it off using cold water.
8. Make a paste using 1 tbsp of gram flour, 2 tbsp of raw milk and add few drops of lemon juice in it. Apply this remedy on the dark areas of the skin and massage for few min then leave for 15 -20 mins. Then wash it using cold water. Use this treatment daily at least for 1 month and then weekly once in order to eradicate the tan, dark finger joints and to get noticeably lighter skin.
9. Fruit remedy to treat dark finger joints. Papaya is also known as natural tanning cleanser. Take and rub a piece of papaya or take out and apply its pulp over hands and leave for few mins and then wash it using normal water.
10. Milk cream also works great on dark skin. Take little milk cream in a bowl and gently massage for few min then leave for about 10-15 min. now rub the slice of lemon and wash it using cold water. Follow up with the moisturizer lotion.
Image Source :1.