Carrots are great vegetable for skin care, it contains plentiful quantities of Vitamin A and packed with antioxidants which help to protect against various skin problems and help in maintaining skin health. Carrots have been connected in various researches to cancer prevention as well, it is good for eyes, improve vision and also lower threat of heart disease.
If you are one of those who have rough, dry and ageing skin and want your skin to be moist, nourished and supple then try experimenting with carrot face pack. This vegetable face mask can turn out as one of the best facial mask accessible for you. Carrot face pack is a very effective mask which helps to improve skin complexion, refresh the skin, and make skin firm and glowing.
Why carrots are great for skin care?
Carrots are rich in Beta Carotene; carrots are a natural source of vitamin A which has various benefits for the skin like:
- Rich in antioxidants which reduces down the skin’s aging procedure. A natural anti-aging factor great ageing skin.
- Helps to preserve skin’s moisture.
- Contributes to skin cells regeneration process.
- Best ingredient for acne treatment and also helps in healing injuries and pimples and restore the skin.
- Carrot face mask gives healthy skin and suited for all types of skin.
1. This mask is best suited for dry skin. Take few fresh carrots, then grate and squeeze out the juice from that. Take out the juice in bowl and add 1 tbsp. cucumber paste and 1 tbsp of sour cream then mix all the ingredients properly and apply it on face and neck. Leave it for 15-20 mins and wash it using normal water. This pack gives soft and supplies natural nutrition on the skin and gives glowing skin.
2. This mask is best to treat sun tan. Just combine 1 tbsp. of carrot juice, 1 tbsp. of egg white, 1 big tbsp. of yogurt (curds) and 1 tsp. of organic olive oil. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Beat the specific mask carefully and apply it on cleansed face and neck. Leave it for 20-25 mins then wash it using warm water. Carrot mask also helps to attain beautiful color on your skin and also cover healthy antioxidants that reverse the skin damage due to the age cause and sun’s rays.
4. This mask helps to get a glowing skin and makes the skin to look young and beautiful. Take carrot juice, lemon juice, gram flour (besan) and buttermilk in equal quantity and mix all of them together. Cleanse the skin and apply the mask on your face and leave for ½ and hour. Wash it using normal water. This is an best natural anti-aging mask and can be used 2-3 times a week.
5. This scrub is great natural scrub to get glowing skin. Take 1-2 tbsp of grated carrot, milk powder and sugar then mix the ingredients properly and gently scrub it on the face. Leave it for 15-20 mins and wash it using warm water. Apply this scrub once or twice a week to get a beautiful glow on the face.
6. This is another best anti-ageing carrot face mask. Take 1 peeled, boiled and mashed carrot (leave until it cool down) then add 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix both the ingredients together, then cleanse and apply it on your skin and leave on for 20 mins. Wash it using lukewarm water.
7. This carrot mask helps to get rid of skin redness. Take 1 skinned, boiled and mashed carrot, 1 peeled, boiled and mashed potato (leave them to cool down) and add 1 tbsp. of grounded oatmeal. Mix all the ingredients together and apply to cleansed skin and leave it for 30 mins. Wash it using lukewarm water.
8. This carrot mask is best for refreshing for tired-looking and tired-feeling skin. Take about 2 peeled nicely grated carrots, 2 tablespoons potato flour and 1 egg yolk. Now mix all the ingredients together, then apply it on cleansed skin and leave it for around 30 mins. Then wash it using lukewarm water and followed with cold water.
9. This carrot mask helps to get even skin tone and glowing skin. Take 2 peeled, boiled and mashed carrots (leave it to cool down), 1 tsp fresh lemon juice, 2 tbsp. Honey and 1 teaspoon olive oil (do not mix this ingredient if you have oily skin). Mix all ingredients together to form a good smooth paste. Then cleanse your skin and apply it on your skin and leave on for 30 mins. Then wash it using lukewarm water.
10. Another best carrot face mask for dry skin. Take 1 peeled and de-stemmed carrot, 1/2 of fully ripe avocado, 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp. of honey, about ½ tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tsp. of lemon juice. Boil the carrot until it becomes tender enough. Mash the boiled carrot using fork or spoon until it becomes a soft and creamy consistency and keep it in a bowl. Now add the mashed avocado with mashed carrot. You can also blend both the ingredients to get a pulpy texture. Now add honey, lemon juice and egg yolk and mix all the ingredients properly. Apply this mask on cleansed skin and leave for 15 mins. Then wash it using warm and pat skin dry with a towel.
Image Source: 1.