Skin bleaching is one of best, easy and fast method to makes the skin tone lighter by sinking the visibility of certain skin problems like dark spots, tanning, blemishes and uneven skin tone. But sensitive skin people can’t use the chemical based bleach which we get in market or stores. But it does not mean that they can’t use bleach, now here is great news for those who have sensitive skin they can use natural bleach to lighten your skin tone.
Homemade skin bleaches helps to lighten the skin tone and offers the glow to the face. The chemical bleaches do harm to the skin if it doesn’t suits the skin type. The skin cells on the face are quiet sensitive, so using chemical products sometimes may lead to beauty problems like acne, darkness, dullness, pimples, skin irritations etc. Therefore its better try to use the homemade or natural bleaches for white and glowing skin. The homemade and natural facial bleaches are prepared using natural ingredients like honey, oatmeal, lemon juice; papaya, milk, turmeric powder etc. which are not harmful and free from side effects.
Now you can avoid lightening the skin tone using harsh, tough, chemical based and harmful cosmetics and creams which are costly at the same time. Try out these below in expensive and cost- effective easy homemade skin bleaching remedies which will help to brighten and whiten the skin with a natural glow. These homemade skin bleach will also increase hydration and glow on skin, thus presenting you attractive and gorgeous looking skin.
Best Homemade Bleach for Sensitive Skin:-
1. Take fresh ripe 2 small slices of papaya and required amount of fresh milk. Now mash the papaya with the rise. And add the required amount of milk to the mashed papaya paste. Mix the papaya and milk well and form the smooth paste. Now cleanse the face and neck, apply this paste on to the face and leave for 10 mins and then wash the face with cold water.
2. Take about 2 tbsp of Orange peel powder or you can also use dry orange peels, Curd about 1 tbsp, and 1-3 tsp of lemon juice. Take the orange peel powder in bowl then add the lemon juice and curd in the bowl, and form a paste. Mix all the ingredients and apply the paste on cleansed face and neck evenly. Leave it to dry up for 10 mins. Then wash the face using cold water.
3. Take 1 tsp of Tomato juice, 1 tsp of plain Yogurt and 1 tsp of Oatmeal. Now mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply on cleansed face and neck. Leave for 15-20 mins, and then rinse off with cold water.
4. Take about 1 tsp of raw Milk or milk powder, 1 tsp of Lemon Juice and 1 tsp of pure Honey.Mix all the ingredients together well. Then apply this face bleach all over cleansed skin and leave for 15-20 mins. And then rinse off with cold water. This bleach also makes your skin really smooth and soft.
5. First dry up orange peels at home by placing them under the sun. Dry the peels till all the moisture is gone from peels and the peels turns crisp.Grind the dried orange peels into powder and mix 1 tbsp of the orange peels powder with 1 tbsp fresh and plain curds (yogurt) to form a bleach paste. Apply this mixture on cleansed skin and leave for 15-20 mins and then rinse off using cold water.