An oatmeal hair mask is very easiest and simplest natural hair treatment one can do at home, although you need to add some other natural ingredients in addition to the oatmeal to prepare hair mask. It’s may be little messy to clean up the mask, so make sure you prepare to clean up in advance – but, the results are worth it.
It feels terribly if the hairs are dry and rough to the touch, naturally frizzy long hair and also very difficult to try a new style. But, today I’m sharing few natural oats remedies for hairs on how to make my hair softer and smoother?
1. This hair mask is best suited for oily scalp, dandruff, scalp irritation and infection. It also helps in hair growth by treating dandruff and shielding hair follicles. Take about 1 tbsp. of Oatmeal, 1 tbsp. of Fresh Milk and 1 tbsp. of Almond Oil. Mix the all the ingredient and form a paste. Please confirm that the hair is free from knots before applying this pack. Now apply this pack softly on hair and cover using shower cap. Leave it for 15 – 20 mins and then wash it off using lukewarm water. For superior results, lemon juice can be used which is diluted in water for rinsing off this mask. This is greatest treatment for oily and limp hair also.
2. Take 2 tbsps. of plain oatmeal, 2 tsps. of olive oil and 2 tbsps. of milk in a bowl. Mix all together thoroughly and form a smooth paste. You can add coconut oil instead of olive oil. And apply on your hairs leave for about 20 mins and wash using lukewarm water followed with mild shampoo.
3. Another oats hair mask, Take 2 tbsps. of plain oatmeal, 2 tsps. of olive oil and 2 tbsps. of milk in a bowl. Mix all together thoroughly and form a thick paste. You can add coconut oil instead of olive oil. Now add 1 large egg along with yolk (optional) and 1 whole mashed banana to the oat mixture and blend in a mixture. Now untangle hairs using a wide tooth comb, and then apply this homemade oatmeal-banana-hair-mask equally to your hair in small parts, apply from roots to ends. Now cover your hairs using shower cap. Leave for about 20-30 mins and then wash off using cool water only followed with shampoo and style as usual.
4. Take about 1 cup of oatmeal, and then add about ½ or ¼ cup of warm water and 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix the entire ingredient then gently apply this mask on your scalp and hair then leave this mask for 10 to 15 min then rinse your hairs using mild shampoo.
5. Take about 1-2 tbsp. of oatmeal, 1 tsp of honey, 1-2 tbsp of curds. Now put oatmeal in a blender and blend to form a powder. Take the oatmeal powder in a bowl and add honey and curds to prepare a mask. Now mix all the ingredients properly, now untangle your hairs and apply this mask from top to bottom of the hairs. You can cover your hair with shower cap and leave for 20-25 min then wash it using lukewarm water followed with mild shampoo. Apply this hair mask weekly 1 or 2 times to get soft and shining hairs.