Everybody wishes to have a smooth, clear, glowing skin without any dark spots, pimples, acne, wrinkles and patches. Facial Bleaching helps to remove unwanted dark spots, patches, marks, that give a boring and dull look. Important reason is that there are difficulties in choosing the right one.
Facial bleaching is most commonly known to the beauty lovers and who wants fair and clear skin.Face bleaching is the kind of procedure of eradicating the dirt, dust, stains, marks from the skin and face with oxidation. Facial bleaching helps to remove any kind of dirt, dust, patches and marks on the skin and lightens the skin tone. The facial bleaching reduces the absorption of the melanin in the skin and helps for the skin whitening and gives clear and fair skin.
Facial bleach supports to whiten the skin tones and also repairs the uneven skin tone, improves the skin appearances and gives the skin a perfect tone. The skin complexion is shrinks by reducing the melanin content in the skin.
1. Take about 2-3 tsp. of Milk cream and a pinch of turmeric powder and few drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients really well using fingers. Now the Homemade face bleach is ready to use. Better to apply in the morning time if you are free, just wash or cleanse your face and apply this homemade face bleach equally all over the face and neck. Give a round gentle rubbing using your fingers. Leave it for 10-15 min, and then wash it off using lukewarm water. You can notice the change. You can use this homemade face bleach everyday till the darkness reduces and your skin becomes fair and clear.
2. Take equal portions of honey and almond paste (Almond paste can be prepared by soaking almonds overnight in water, peel the skin in the morning, and grind it into a paste). Now mix both the ingredients, you can also add little milk to make a paste, then apply this homemade bleach on face and neck. Relax for 15-20 mins then gently wash your face using lukewarm water. This natural bleach can be used daily once to get fair and glowing skin.
3. Lime and honey contains the best natural bleaching agents. Take about 1 tbsp. of Honey, ½ tbsp. of Milk cream and 1 tbsp. of lemon juice. Now mix all the ingredients well and apply on your face and neck. Leave it dry and then wash off using lukewarm water. You can use this homemade bleach weekly 3 times.
4. This is natural fruit homemade bleach, best suits for sensitive skin. To prepare this homemade bleach, take about 4 dices of ripe papaya, 1 tbsp. of honey and 1 tbsp. of lime/lemon juice. Now mash the papaya dices and mix in honey and lime juice and prepare a smooth paste. Apply on this bleach on face and neck and leave it for 30 min. And wash off using normal water and use this homemade bleach frequently to get clear and smooth skin.
5. This is one of my favorite natural bleach, Take 1 tbsp. of tomato juice, 1 tbsp. of cucumber juice and 1 tbsp. of potato juice in a bowl. Mix all the natural juices well. Now apply this mixture on cleansed face and neck. Relax and enjoy the cool mask, leave for 10 min then gently wash your using normal water.
6. This is very effective Natural facial bleach; take 2 tbsp. of oatmeal powder, 2 tbsp. of yogurt (curds) and 1 tbsp. of lemon juice. Now mix yogurt (curds) and lemon juice in oatmeal powder and mix well. Then apply on your face and neck, leave it for 20 mins and gently wash off with lukewarm water. This bleach as acts a mild scrub as it includes oatmeal powder. Regular use of this homemade bleach will give clear, smooth, tan free, exfoliated and glowing skin.
7. Last but not the least natural homemade bleach is black gram natural bleach. Take about 2 tbsp. of black gram and 5-6 almonds (soak gram and almonds in water overnight and grind them into a smooth paste) and now apply this smooth paste/bleach on the face and neck. Leave for 15-20 min then wash off with lukewarm water. This mask works as a natural facial bleach.