Pimples are very common skin problem faced by many people almost 90% or more. There is no age for this skin problem; Pimples are a normal skin condition that affects many people. Pimples are an inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands (oil glands) become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus. Pimples generally occur on the face, neck, back and shoulders.
There are many cause for pimple like dust, dirt etc….Pimple doesn’t go so easy, many people opt different types of treatment for pimples. But after sometime again they come back, the best way to get rid of pimples is to use natural and homemade remedies/face packs. Today I will share few easy homemade remedies/face packs for pimple. So stop spending money on temporary treatments and use natural remedies which you get in your own kitchen.
1. Aloe Vera plant helps to cure skin problems, health problems and many other health, skin and hair related problems. Aloe Vera gel is a period tested natural remedy to get rid of skin blemishes on face and other areas of the body. Take the Aloe Vera gel and you can add 3-4 vitamin E capsules or few drops of vitamin oil into Aloe Vera Gel to make this remedy more effective to remove skin blemishes, plus facial blemishes. Apply this mixture on your skin and leave it to dry then gently massage it with normal water and wash it off using normal water.
2. Mix sandalwood powder and black chickpea powder in equal amount and prepare a pack using either milk or rose water; then apply the pack on cleansed face or leave for night if you have oily skin type or else leave only for 20-25 min then wash it using cold water. By repeating this for a week you can say good bye to pimples forever.
3. This pack works great on pimples. Make face pack using sandalwood powder, little rice flour and rose water and then apply it on cleansed face. Leave for 15 mins. This mask prevents pimples and for others skin type it cleanses the pores. This mask also acts as a natural scrub.
4. Most of people like using baking soda as a scrub and gentle facial exfoliator, but it works great when combined it with the oatmeal. Mix oatmeal with baking soda in equal quantities, and then add a little bit of warm water to form paste and leave the mixture for 5 mins in a bowl, until it becomes soft paste. Then cleanse your skin and gently massage it on your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave for few min then wash your face with warm and then, cold water. This scrub works great on pimples, oily skin, whiteheads and blackheads.
5.Take multani mitti (Fuller’s Earth) powder, few drops of tomato juice, 1 tsp of honey, few drops of lemon juice and little milk to prepare a mask. Now mix all the ingredients properly, and then apply on face and neck. Relax for 10 mins. Use this face pack frequently to get preferred results. This pack works wonders on oily skin and pimples.
6. This scrub/ mask are great natural scrub to get glowing and pimple free skin. Take 1-2 tbsp of grated carrot, milk powder and sugar then mix the ingredients properly and gently scrub it on the face. Leave it for 15-20 mins and wash it using warm water. Apply this scrub/ face pack once or twice a week to get a beautiful glow and pimple free on the face.
7.Using Turmeric powder mixed with tomato juice or lemon juice is a great method to get the chosen fairness to the skin and to treat pimples. Just mix both the ingredients, apply on cleansed skin leave it for 8-10 min and wash it using plain water. This natural homemade face mask for skin whitening and to treat pimples will offer best results. This mask also helps to treat acne and pimple marks.
8. Take a pinch of Turmeric powder and required amount of gram flour and add enough water to make a paste. Now mix all the ingredients properly and rub the mask all over your skin and leave for 5-8 min then wash it off using cold water. Gram flour helps to treat pimples and make them dry.
9. Just take about 2 tsp, of Sandalwood powder or paste and mix it with a little of rosewater and glycerin. Then apply on skin blemishes. Leave it to dry completely and then wash it using warm water. Sandalwood is a good earliest time home remedy to keep the skin clear, pimple free, acne free and blemish free. This remedy also helps to control surplus oil from skin.
10. This mask is one of the tremendously good for oily skin and pimple skin type. Just take 1 tbsp. of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp. of multani mitti and prepare a smooth paste by adding a little rose water. Now apply on cleansed face and neck and wash off using plain water when it’s little dry. This peel face mask will deep cleanse the skin by reducing oiliness and pimples from the skin.