(With Vitamin E)
Today, I will be sharing reviews about Bajaj Almond Drops. I’m using this oil from long time. I use this oil along with other oils like coconut oil, olive oil, mustard oil and I do mix this oil in face mask also. Almond oil is non-sticky, smell quite good but bit strong.
Almond oil is one of the richest sources of vitamin E. Almond oil is a superb moisturizer. It’s great for skin and hairs. It helps to nourish and softens the skin. It also conditions the skin no matter how mature skin is? Almond oil helps the skin to stay healthy and youthful for long time. Almond oil gets absorbed very quickly therefore will not feel oily on skin after use like vegetable oils or other oils. It can be used for all types of skin.
Let’s check what company has to say about Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair Oil.
Shelf Life of the product is 36 months 3 Years.
1. Nourishes hair roots and Scalp.
2. Keeps Hair Healthy and Long.
The product fulfills the twin benefits, oil have almond nourishment and look-good for being Non-Sticky hair oil. Thus gives you the comfort of styling the hairs. Being very light, non-sticky hair oil, it offers the traditional do-good welfare of nourishment without the biggest negative committed to a hair oil–stickiness. Along with real Almond extracts, Bajaj Almond Drops almost have 300% more Vitamin–E content than coconut oil which helps to nourish the hair roots and give long, shining, strong and healthy hairs.
Directions to use:-
- Apply almond oil at least 4 hours before shampooing your Hairs, and hair will be shinier and smoother after washing. Almond oil not only promotes hair growth but also nourishes hair to a great extent.
- This oil helps to control hair fall and makes hair stronger and gives long and thick hairs.
- You can also mix this oil along with other hair oils and warm it and use it.
- Regular use will give you great hairs.
- You can massage on skin for 15-20 mins in gently in circular motion and leave for few mins then wash it using cold water; it will help to improve blood circulation and will give you a clearer skin.
- Almond oil when used on face helps to get rid of dark circles and dark spots.
- Almond oil is also useful for delaying ageing process. Just apply on gently on areas like under eyes and side of eyes and around mouth areas, will help to prevent wrinkles.
- It can also be used for skin outbreaks, skin irritation, patchy skin and skin swelling and chapped lips.
- Use it on eyebrows with castor oil and olive oil to get thick and long eyebrows.
- In short use it can be used as a night cream, as it helps to nourish, moisturize and corrector.
- Almond oil is especially helpful during winters, when skin start becoming dry, itchy and rough.
- Best way to use almond oil is applying on face, neck, hands and feet every night before going to sleep. You will get 100 % sure results and will get glowing face and body. Don’t worry about feeling oily and sticky all night, as almond oil gets absorbed into the skin very quickly (30 minutes).
- Almond oil treatment is the best after the hectic day, just rub warmed almond oil on your hands, back and on feet, to relax and rejuvenate them. This will help to moisturize the rough skin, and give you softer, smoother glowing and healthy skin.
My experience with Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair Oil with Vitamin E.
Before when I started using Bajaj Almond drops is use come in a glass bottle but from last 2 time purchase it is coming in a plastic transparent bottle. Now it travel friendly but still to need pack the bottle neatly in a cover. It has a different but pleasant smell and you can use it within 3 years. It also comes is various sizes of 500ml, 300ml, 200ml, 100ml, 75ml, 50ml, 20ml and 3ml sachet. The oil is beer- colored, dark pale yellow. Bottle is transparent with maroon color secures cap and It has small opening from where you can take out oil easily and can also control the flow of the oil and you can take as much as required.
The oil is very light and non-sticky and does not feel at all heavy and sticky on hairs and on skin as well. The smell is a little strong but nice and I like it a lot. If your hairs and skin are dry type then this oil is really good. Using the oil before shampooing the hairs gives great result. I use this oil weekly 4-5 times.
Sometimes when I feels my hairs little dry after shampoo, I take some oil on and rub it between both palm to make it a little warm and then lightly apply it on myhair mainly on my hair ends. It has Vitamin E which makes my hairs to look healthy and shiny. I use this oil on my legs and arms too during winters and it easily gets absorbed without feeling sticky and oily.
Advantages of Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair Oil with Vitamin E:-
1. It’s very light, non-sticky, gets absorbed very quickly into skin and hairs also.
2. Fragrance is great
3. A good alternative to regular coconut oil and can also be used along with other oils.
4. Affordable and comes in a lot of sizes.
5. It advertises for hair nourishment, but I find it works hairs, face and body.
6. Includes Vitamin E and Smooth’s dry hair.
7. Easily available in stores.
Disadvantages of Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair Oil with Vitamin E:-
1. Smell is little strong, can be trouble for some one.
Will I buy it again:-
Yes I’m using from long time and will be; I love the oil and it’s effects on my skin and hairs.
Ratings of bp4u.in and 123beautysolution.in about Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair Oil with Vitamin E:-
1. Suited for Dry hairs and skin :-4.5/5
2. Suited for oily hairs and skin :-3/5
3. Availability of oil in stores :-5/5
4. Effectiveness of oil :-4/5
5. Price of the oil :-5/5
6. Color, Consistency and Fragrance :-4 /5
7. Overall Rating :-4.75 /5