Sensitive skin can be worse and get damage by the foaming proxies in soaps, face wash or the fragrance or other tough ingredients in the soaps. Sensitive skin inclines to become reddish, dry, itchy and tender when cross by any harsh ingredients in the soap. Skin that is sensitive desires a soap that is mild and non-irritating. It is best to choice and use creamy soaps that do not dry out the skin too greatly.
Sensitive skin get irritated very easily by the little things like the food you intake or the beauty products, soaps you use or pollution and many more. Because of these reasons, you need to take extra and special care of your skin and complexion. I would like to share few Do’s and Don’ts for those who have sensitive skin.
1. Always keep your skin clear by drinking water mixed lemon juice. This drink has amazing health and beauty advantages: Detoxifies, aids digestion, beautifies skin from within, purifies the blood and relieves bloating.
2. Always use the sun screen lotions which have a non-comedogenic SPF paraben and the lotion should be fragrance free. Always keep in mind that the lotion which have more SPF, the more irritating your skin may feel, so it better you stick to an SPF 30, which blocks 97 percentage of UV rays.
3. Always use home remedies to exfoliate sensitive skin. Like this remedy, Mix about ½ cup of sugar with few drops of olive oil to exfoliate and bind moisture to skin. Apply very gently this remedy on your skin and then apply fresh squeezed lemon juice using cotton ball. Leave on for 5-7 min, then wash using cold water and moisturize your skin.
1. The very main and important this is never ever use hot water to cleanse your sensitive skin.
2. Don’t rub or scrub your skin very hardly.
Have a look at the best soaps for sensitive skin that will smoothly cleanse and shield your sensitive skin.
Best Soaps for Sensitive Skin:
1. Johnson’s Baby Milk Soap for Sensitive Skin:-
There is nothing more sensitive on your skin than baby milk soap, and what healthier than the top baby soap out around?! The Johnson’s Baby Milk Soap is clinically confirmed as mild soap. It is developed with natural milk extracts beside with vitamins A and E. The soap reinstates the lost moisture from the skin which helps to promote the essential natural bacterial flora in the skin. It is priced Rs. 40 for 75 gm. And more over easily available at stores, online and other shops.
2. Nivea Creme Soap for Sensitive Skin:-
The Nivea Creme soap is also one the mild soap that is improved with almond oil and has a mild smell. It proposals you finest cleansing and skin care while also moisturizing the skin with each wash. The soap bar cares the skin’s natural block to protect the skin whereas moisturizing the skin. It makes your skin soft and smooth and very gently on sensitive skin It is priced Rs. 55 for 125 g.
3. Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar for Sensitive Skin:-
Dove brands are always to use and does fulfill all the desires. The Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar has 1/4th moisturizing and nourishing milk and it helps to gently cleanse the skin and leaves a great fragrance after every bath. The hydrating milk contains in the soap helps to keep the skin smooth and elastic. It is priced Rs. 44 for 75 g. This soap is a perfect soap for sensitive with dry skin type.
4. Oriflame Nature Secrets Soap for Sensitive Skin:-
The Oriflame Nature Secrets Soap for Sensitive Skin has a mild cleansing soap bar completed from mango and jojoba abstracts. The jojoba oil extracts in this soap helps in relaxing the skin in case of any kind of irritation whereas the protective mango butter helps in cheering the skin. The soap is priced Rs. 79 for 75 g. This soap is all natural best soap for those who wish to use natural soap for sensitive skin.
5. Himalaya Moisturizing Baby Soap for Sensitive Skin:-
Himalaya is one of my favorite brands; The Himalaya Moisturizing Baby Soap comprises oils of almond and olive. It does not comprise any added or artificial colors. The Vitamin A and E in the soap helps to nourish the baby’s and sensitive skin whereas the oil helps replace its lost moisture from the skin. The soap is priced Rs. 55 for 125 g.