As little winter has already started and our skin also started getting effected by this climate. Normally in winters skin becomes very dry and itchy. Our skin needs more attention and care in monsoon and winter seasons, as these seasons brings many skin problems like dry, rough, dark etc… in winter our skin needs extra care and nourishment.
And this skin problem is not only faced by we women but at the same men also faces these skin problem or even we can say that they faces more skin problem during winters as they will be more out for works and busy schedule. Not only would we women need a healthy and rejuvenated skin throughout all seasons. Fairly, even men are also certainly remarkable almost their grooming method. Even few men also have sensitive skin which during winter they start worrying how to take care of their skin? But today’s post will help men to maintain their skin this winter.
The hurtful cosmetics or products are not suggested for them. There are many natural and homemade ways are available in kitchen through which every man also can get a superb skin with using natural kitchen ingredients in a perfect way. There are varieties of skin care methods online now a day. But, it is pretty important to see whether those all methods are appropriate for men skin.
Now lets check out the Best 10 Face Packs For Men’s Skin In Winter’s:
1. This is very most, effective face pack especially getting cool and soothing skin. Men also use and apply this face pack to make themselves to look attractive and smart. To prepare this face pack you need oatmeal. Make a powder using oatmeal by mixing it in a mixer and take out in a bowl. Now add few drops of boiling water to make a good smooth paste out of it. Cleanse your skin and apply it on your skin and leave it for 10-15 mins and wash it using normal water.
2. The best fruit face packs for winter is banana face mask. Mix mashed banana, add 2 tsp of honey and milk cream or curds, make a smooth paste then apply on clean face and neck leave relax for 20 min then rinse it using lukewarm water. This pack can be used for dry hands as well. You can use even butter milk instead of curds or milk cream. This mask suits best for dry skin type.
3. The best natural toner for winter to treat skin is glycerin. Mix glycerin with rose water and use this mixture as a natural toner for your skin. You can add glycerin in face packs also to make your skin soft and shining.
4. Using oils is also one of the best way to keep your skin smooth and soft. Mix 1-2 drops clove oil and 10-15 drops of virgin coconut oil or pure coconut oil and apply using cotton ball on pimples, acne or on skin leave for a while and wash your skin using normal water. This easy way of using clove oil on skin helps you to get rid of pimples and acne and adds great complexion to your skin.
5. Egg is also one of the great natural ingredient to treat all types of skin problems best suited for dry skin in winter. This face pack also helps to reduce the size of skin pores and soften skin. To prepare this remedy just beat 2 egg whites together with a tsp of lemon juice and apply this mask on cleansed skin. Leave it to dry completely and rinse well using warm water.
6. Tomato face mask can be used in all seasons. Take a ripe tomatoes and mash them properly then gently massage it on the face and neck leave it to dry then wash it using normal water. You can also add little milk with this pack.
7. Milk is great ingredient to treat dry skin especially in winters; it also helps to cleanse the skin very well. All you need to do is take about 3-4 tsp tbsp of thick cold milk and dip a clean cotton cloth or ball into a bowl of cool milk and pat it on the face and neck evenly. Now leave it for 10-15 min or until it gets dry and then wash it using plain cold water. The coolness of the milk will also help to reduce swelling, and milk’s lactic acid has anti-inflammatory properties. Milk gives soft, smooth and glowing skin in winters.
8. The another best face pack to keep your skin soft, tight and moisturized is egg, honey and olive oil face pack during winters. Take 1 beaten egg in a blow, add 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of olive oil mix all the ingredients properly then apply on your skin leave for 20 min then rinse it using lukewarm water.
9. Another very effective oatmeal face mask in winter for men’s skin. The Oatmeal face pack which also acts as good face scrub. Prepare homemade face pack in winter to treat dry and itchy skin by using oatmeal, glycerin, curds and honey. Mix all the ingredients properly then apply on clean face and neck leave for 10-15 min then rinse off using normal water.
10. Milk powder and almond oil face pack helps to treat skin in winter and also gives you glowing and soft skin. Mix milk powder, then add few drops of almond oil and rose water then apply on your skin leave for 15 min then rinse it using warm or normal water. this mask can be also used on hands and feet during winters.