I always like to use Himalaya products, and today I will be reviewing Himalaya herbals anti-dandruff shampoo. I’m quite happy with this product, but this product has many disadvantages. I have used protein shampoo of Himalaya’s, and this time I wanted a good anti-dandruff shampoo so thought of trying Himalaya herbals anti-dandruff shampoo.
Price of Himalaya herbals anti-dandruff shampoo (all hair types) for 200 ml Rs. 120 and for 400 ml Rs.220.
Shelf Life of the product is 3 years.
Let’s check out what company has to say about Himalaya herbals anti-dandruff shampoo:
What it does:
Breakthrough Herbal Anti-Dandruff Formula. With a special blend of Tea Tree oil and other effective, natural anti-dandruff agents, our breakthrough Anti-Dandruff shampoo effectively attacks the root cause of dandruff while being gentle on your hair and scalp. Regular use helps visibly reduce flakes, itching and hair fall, preventing dandruff from coming back.
Perfect for dry hair that needs extra moisturizing and nourishment. The special blend of herbs soothes the scalp and keeps your hair dandruff free, strong and more manageable.
Safe to use on artificially colored or premed hairs.
• Tea Tree Oil – Natural anti dandruff agent.
• Grape Seed – Effective anti-dandruff and anti-microbial action.
• Indian Sarsaparilla and Aloe – Nourishes and moisturizes hair and scalp.
Directions to use:
Massage gently into wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
Each ml contains: Exts.
Kumari 4mg, Tila 4mg, Rusmari 4mg, Draksha 4mg, , Sveta Sariva 2 mg, Chanaka 2mg, Oil of Kayaputi 17mg.
Inactives: Sodium Benzoate IP, Potassium sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Climbazole.
My experience with Himalaya herbals anti-dandruff shampoo.
This shampoo bottle comes in a standard style of the new Himalaya shampoo range and this particular one has the picture of blue leaves on it and they have mentioned the names of ingredients that is Tea Tree and Aloe Vera,100% Herbal Actives.
This shampoo has a green flip cap with a nice shape and the flow of the shampoo is very easy. The fragrance is strictly okay. The color of the shampoo is very light orange mixed with little cream and has a slightly runny consistency. The product claims, ingredients and direction of use is mentioned in detail on the back of the bottle along with the instructions.
My scalp is little dry, the main problem of which is itchiness and dryness. This shampoo helps to reduce both the problems, the shampoo really works. This shampoo reduced dandruff and itchiness in 2 washes.
Ideal for: Unisex
Quantity: 200ml, 400ml
Application Area: Scalp and Hairs
Natural Ingredients: Tea Tree and Aloe Vera.
Advantages of Himalaya herbals anti-dandruff shampoo:-
1. Affordable price.
2. Easily available in stores.
3. Long shelf life 3 years.
4. Reduces dandruff and Itchiness significantly.
5. Does seem to work on low to medium cases of dandruff and for more dandruff problem need to use at least weekly thrice.
Disadvantages of Himalaya herbals anti-dandruff shampoo:-
1. This shampoo’s consistency is a bit runny.
2. This shampoo is not travel friendly once it is opened.
3. Comparably large quantity is required to lather and clean the dandruff.
4. Hairs become little nourished.
5. Unaffected on Frizz hairs.
6. Difficult to detangle the hairs.
7. Might not work on all types of hairs.
Ratings of 123beautysolution.in and bp4u.in about Himalaya herbals anti-dandruff shampoo:-
1. Suited for Dry hairs :-3.5/5
2. Suited for Oily hairs :-2/5
3. Availability of shampoo in stores :-5/5
4. Effectiveness of shampoo on dandruff :-4.5/5
5. Price of the shampoo :-5/5
6. Color, Consistency and Fragrance :-2.5/5
7. Overall Rating :-3/5