As we all knows that men’s skin is oilier then women’s, which leads to many skin problems like pimples, acne, whiteheads and blackheads. There’s nothing good-looking about blackhead nurture its ugly head. Either you have one or a bunch to combat; it’ll be much cooler if you have provided your skin with the proper products and care. A blackhead normally forms on skin when oil and sebum in the hair gland grasps in the surface of the skin. When air traces the area, a blackhead is formed instead of a pimple develops. The good news is that there are many natural remedies to safely remove these blackheads.
Blackheads, also known as open comedowns, are a common symptom of acne. Blackheads are one of the most common facial problems faced by a large share of teenagers and adults. Blackheads occur when the pores of the skin become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. They fall under the type of acne known as acne vulgaris. Oily skin, blackheads, and large pores seem to go together.
Today I will share few natural remedies and ways to remove Blackheads using the natural ingredients from the Kitchen, without spending money and time in salons. Blackheads are skins worst enemy. They make the pores look big and full of dirt and cause the skin to breakout with nasty blemishes if they are not removed from the skin carefully and safely. Read on more to know the Homemade remedies to Treat Blackheads For Men:
Natural Remedies To Treat Blackheads For Men:-
1. A very Simple remedy for blackheads is to spread egg whites all over using your fingers or a paintbrush. Start first with one thin layer and let it dry briefly. Then spread a second layer over the top and let the whole thing dry completely. You may want to focus on the blackhead areas a third time, even. Allow this mask to dry for 15 minutes. Your face will feel tight and pull a bit. This is good. Then, with a warm, wet washcloth, scrub the egg whites off your face very gently.
2. Oatmeal and yogurt face mask is best for removing blackheads and oiliness from your face. To make this easy and fast homemade blackhead removal remedy you will need oatmeal, yogurt, olive oil, and lemon juice. In a food processor grind 3 tbsp. of oatmeal until very fine. Next, add 2 tbsp of yogurt, 1 tbsp of olive oil, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice to the ground oatmeal. Clean your face using a mild soap or face wash or curds. Also, use warm water while washing your face for opening the clogged pores. Rub the oatmeal pack over your facial skin and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. This remedy can be used for whole face.
4. Add a pinch of sea salt on a lemon slice and scrub this lemon all the face. Scrub for 3 to 4 min and then leave for 4 to 5 min. Risen your face using lukewarm water then apply moisturizer to avoid dry and lose skin.
5. Apply little toothpaste on blackheads and whiteheads at night. This toothpaste on whiteheads treatment will help get rid of blackheads and whiteheads from the forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose effectively. Toothpaste is an effective home remedy for removing blackheads and whiteheads.
6. Mix 2 tbsp of cornmeal flour and add milk to make thick paste. Apply it on clean face and then start massaging slowly in circular motion leave until it gets dry. Then wash your face and see the difference.
7. Another best homemade remedy for blackheads and whiteheads is Tomatoes. Apply tomato pulp to your blackheads and whiteheads before going to bed. Besides the soothing effect, tomato has the power to detox the pores, which reduces large pores. This will help to get rid of small pimples also. You can add few drops of lemon juice also.