A person healthy hair speaks a lot and enhances the beauty. The healthy, thick and shining hair make you look attractive and define your overall health and attitude. We all know hair is genetic, it’s still can be controlled until it’s on us. It requires good care to make it stay thicker, stronger along with healthy shining. These things will work if you balance your diet like including of fresh fruits, raw green vegetables, nuts, drinking enough water daily, dry fruits and leafs in your routine diet will help to make your skin as well as hair to stay smooth, soft, thick, shining and healthy. A balanced and healthy diet will keep your body, skin and hairs healthier.
When products and lotions have stopped working their magic on your hairs, look to your diet and to improve your hairs health. If you want your hairs should have healthy growth, strong and have long life then you have to include lots of proteins and iron in your diet. Nutritious diet and food helps to fortifying hair follicle and the scalp, it even helps you to get rid of skin problems. Make sure you will add extra proteins and iron in your diet as proteins are building blocks for hairs growth. Body also needs lot of proteins for its general growth and to increase metabolism in our body.
Not only women but men are also facing hair growth problem these days. They do try all kinds of hair products like gels, shampoos and other hair products, but as usual the results are not 100%. But hair loss can be controlled and hair growth can be promoted by using homemade and natural remedies, which are easily available in kitchen. Natural hair mask can be prepared very easily at home. Below are few homemade remedies for hair growth for men.
Homemade Remedies for Hair Growth for Men:
Why waste thousands of rupees on expensive clinical treatments for hair growth, when you have a variety of effective home remedies for hair growth available at the snap of your fingers. These home remedies are cost effective, easy and has no side effects. However one has to be patient and be regular with their application.
1. This is the oldest and the most efficient home remedy for hair growth. Onion juice is rich in sulphur, which boosts the production of the collagen tissues and thus helps in the re-growth of hair. You can use red onions or shallots by chopping it into small pieces and then squeezing out its juice. Then apply it on your scalp and keep for 15 minutes. Finally rinse off with a mild shampoo.
2. Cut the Aloe Vera Leaf in the middle and pour few fenugreek seeds into it and close it. Now cover the leaf using wet cloth and keep it for 1 night and in the morning take out the gel along with the seeds. Grind it into smooth paste then apply this mask on scalp and hairs leave for 45 min then wash it. Apply this mask 15 days once to keep your hairs shining, smooth, and soft and to grow your hairs.
3. Just take few curry leaves and boil them in 1 bowl of coconut oil or olive oil. Keep on boiling until there is a black residue at the bottom. Apply this residue on your scalp andhairs. Leave for 2-3 hours or can keep for overnight also. And wash it using mild shampoo. Use this hair mask regularly for best hair growth.
4. Mix 1/2 cup of olive oil, add 1 well-beaten egg yolk and 1/2 of lemon juice. Optional add lavender for better scent. Apply this hair mask on your scalp and hairs, then cover your hairs using shower cap. Leave for 30-45 min then wash it using normal water followed with mild shampoo.
5. This is the easiest way to derive the benefits of the sulfur content of onion. Just blend some onions in your food processor and extract the juice; apply this on your scalp and leave for at least 30 minutes or more if you wish; rinse off using a mild shampoo. If this is done for a minimum of thrice a week, you can expect to see results within one or two months. Please be patient as this is a natural remedy.
7. Boil Aloe Vera gel with coconut oil for 30 min on a low flame and cool it. Once it is cool down squeeze the gel properly and stores the oil in a bottle. Then use this oil to massage your scalp and hairs, every time you apply oil. You can apply this oil and leave for 3-4 hrs or over-night then wash it using mild shampoo. This is one of the best and easiest remedy to increase hair growth.
8. Coconut milk is rich in proteins, iron, potassium and essential fats. It reduces hair shedding and breakage. So if you want to experience healthy and damage free hair, use coconut milk. Extract the milk of a coconut and apply on the targeted areas. Keep it overnight and rinse off with cool water the next day.
9. Egg has been used since the ancient times for combating hair loss. It contains high levels of proteins which help in the formation of new hair. It is also rich in sulphur, zinc, iron, selenium, phosphorous and iodine. In white of an egg, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey and mix it well to form a smooth paste. Apply all over the hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water and shampoo it off. Use this remedy weekly 4-5 times to get best results and this remedy gives shining and smooth hairs as well.
10. Regular massage with the essential oils promotes hair growth, reduces hair fall and split ends and makes your hair soft and smooth. After massaging your hair with any essential oil, wrap your head with a hot water towel or a shower cap. This allows the pores of the scalp to open up and helps the oils to penetrate into the scalp better. It also stimulates the scalp and improves the blood circulation which boosts the hair growth. Regular application of the hot oil treatment also reduces dandruff and gives you a pretty and shiny hair.