Summers has made its come back and it is the worst season for oily skin and oily skin really need the best help and what’s better then natural remedies. We all need to know this season is: How to take care of Oily Skin? Ways to pamper oily skin to keeping the skin clean, fresh and normal? Etc… Natural and Homemade Face mask will not only keep the face oil free, but also helps to clean the skin extremely and keep it stay healthy and refreshing all summer long.
Oily skin tends to age better and develop fewer wrinkles than dry or normal skin. But it does require more attention, since you need to keep cleansing those over productive pores. The key is a firm but gentle hand. You want to wash away dead skin cells, dirt, and excess oil without scrubbing so hard that you cause irritation. The good news is that oily skin greatly slows down the ageing of your beautiful skin, but in the summer season when there is humidity oily skin can create all kinds of problems like acne, pimples, heat makes the skin oilier and many more. Why won’t try some of the best homemade face mask for oily skin this summer. Check out the below best 10 homemade summer face mask for oily skin:
1. Take 1 big Aloe Vera leaf, peel it and take out the gel and then blend it properly to get a liquid Aloe Vera Gel. Take the gel in a bowl and add about 2-3 tsp. of rose water. Now pour this mixed liquid gel in an Ice cube tray and freeze them. Let it get freeze completely. Now you can take 1 Aloe Vera ice cube and massage your face to get rid of oiliness from the face. You can use 2 cubes a day in summers.
2. Take 3 tsp. of oats, 1 tsp. of honey, 2 tsp. of fresh orange juice and 1 tsp. of egg white or curd. Now mix all the ingredients properly and apply on cleanser face and neck, leave for 10-15 min then using gently and light, circular motions wash off the mask. It also acts a mild scrub.
3. Take 1 over ripe banana and smash it fully. Take few mint leaves, crush them and add it to the banana paste, then add 1 tsp. of honey and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix well all the ingredients and then apply the mask on face and neck oily skin. Leave it to dry and wash it using cold water.
4. Immerse about 10 almonds overnight and grind them into a fine paste the next morning then add 1 tsp. of honey and then mix both the ingredients properly then apply it on cleansed face. Relax for 15 min then wash off using normal water.
5. This is one of the easiest and best homemade face packs you can prepare at home. Take 2-3 tsp. of fuller’s earth and add rose water to make a thick paste. Mix the ingredients and prepare thick face mask. Apply the pack on face and neck and relax till it gets dry completely. Then gently pat your face and neck with wet hands and then mildly rub ice cube to massage and take out all the fuller’s earth from face. Fuller’s earth helps to take out the excess oil from the depths of the skin and helps to remove pimples and marks and gives your oil-free and clears kin. Ice cube massage helps improves blood circulation, makes skin tight and gives a glowing skin.
6. Another very effective method of getting cool and soothing skin in summer is using oatmeal face pack. To prepare this face pack you need oatmeal. Make a smooth powder using oatmeal by mixing it in a mixer and take out in a bowl. Now add few drops of boiling water to make a good smooth paste out of it. Cleanse your skin and apply it on your skin and leave it for 10-15 mins and wash it using normal water.
7. Take 1 tomato and remove the skin and then squeeze the tomato and take out the tomato pulp and juice out. Now add little rice flour and 1 tsp. of honey to make a thick paste. Mix all the ingredients well. Apply this mask on cleansed face and leave it for 15-20 mins and wash your face using normal water. You will get clear, fresh and glowing face.
8. Clay mask is good and best suited for oily skin. Clay helps to deep cleanse the skin and leaves it completely nourished, thus making it perfect for summers. All you have to do is to take any clay and mix it with purified water, aloe Vera gel, honey, egg white and egg yolk to prepare a thick smooth paste. Now cleanse your skin and apply it on your skin and leave it for 10 min not more than that. And wash off using normal water.
9. Take 1 grated potato and take out the juice out of it, add a few drops of lemon juice. Now add this mixture to 2 tbsps. of gram flour (besan) and make a fine paste. Apply the mask on cleansed face leave for 15-20 mins and wash it off.
10. Take 2 tbsp. of rice flour about 2 pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tbsp. of honey and 4-5 tbsp. of cucumber juice (Take enough cucumber juice to make a thick paste). Now mix all the ingredients and apply on your face and neck, you can also use this mask on your whole body. Leave it to dry and then wash it using cold water. This mask gives fresh, oil-free and glowing skin.