In these modern days, it is very important to make smart picks as far as skin and hair care is apprehensive. With numerous opportunities assisting you to deal with skin problems, Ayurveda skin care is absolutely one among them.
Since the years, Ayurvedic methodology has given us several holistic and easiest methods to solve countless skin and hair related problems. The very common and extremely frustrating skin worries come in the form of acne and pimples, so we can say that they are the worst enemies for any person. This can be a very mainly seen skin problem in teenagers. This problem can be solved using an Ayurvedic face pack which helps to cure pimples and acne. They are safest and give long-term results with benefits like reducing pimples and acne, vanishing the dark spots, pimple marks, making the skin tone healthier and even make the skin complexion fairer than before.
Therefore to treat pimples use Ayurvedic treatment as it comprises simple, natural, effective and basic remedies. Ayurvedic treatment for skin, hair and mind will help you to accomplish best outcomes. Irrespective of what remedy you use? Always reminisce, if your skin is sensitive type to any active natural ingredients then you should escape using those remedies and pick for something else instead of that ingredient. If you pick the exact natural ingredients and frequently apply these remedies, then you will get outstanding results.
Natural Ayurvedic Face Packs for Acne and Pimples:-
1. Tulsi (also known as basil) paste is best way to get rid of acne and pimples when you use it regularly. If you can’t get fresh Tulsi, then you can take a bottle of dried Tulsi leaves from shop and keep it in warm water about 2-3 tsps. such that a paste can be formed and apply the paste on the face and leave for about 10 mins then wash it using cold water. Use this treatment 4-5 times in a week.
2. Neem Powder and red sandalwood powder works great on acne and pimples, this treatment is best suits for sensitive skin. This ayurvedic face pack is extremely useful for teenagers or adults who are facing skin problems. Take 1 tsp. of neem powder and 1 tsp. of red sandalwood powder. Mix these two ingredients with water or rose water in a small bowl. Apply this paste on the face and leave for 20 mins. Then wash the face using plain normal water.
3. Ground some Cloves in the blender and make a fine powder, but the clove oil content in it may give an enormous burning sensation when directly applied on acne and pimples. You can mix milk or water in very less amount and form a paste and test it by applying it on a small area and do a patch test before applying on major areas on the face. You can apply it on pimples and leave it for 8-10 min not more than that and wash it using cold water.
4. This is another treatment which helps to treat acne and pimples. You can faintly dry roast the cinnamon then finely grind them into a fine powder to use it for acne and pimples. Prepare paste by mixing cinnamon powder with honey and you can also add few drops of cold milk then apply it on your face leave it for 10-15 min then wash off using cold water. Use this treatment at least 5-6 times a week.
5. Nutmeg is one of the great spices that can be used to get rid of acne and pimple problems. Just make a fine powder of nutmeg then mix it with water or milk then form a paste. Apply this paste on face and leave it on for 10 mins and then wash it off using normal water.
6. Neem leaves are flawless for treating acne, pimple marks and pimples. Make a paste of neem leaves mixed with water or milk and apply on the acne and pimples. Leave the paste on face for 10 mins or until it gets dry the wash off using warm water.