Chocolates are such a delightful stuff that always makes our mouth to get watery . Normally girls, kids and ladies are very fond of chocolates and can even keep eating whole day. But now a day everybody likes chocolates. But these days Chocolates are not only limited to eating. Fairly, it has also number of beauty aids. We all know that natural remedies helps to get beautiful and hairs, like that even chocolates can be used as face packs and masks for our skin care. Along with other herbal and natural face packs even chocolate face packs are also getting much more attractiveness.
Chocolates are filled with powerful antioxidants, flavonoids and omega-6 fatty acids which fight against free radicals, help to tone and a firm wrinkled skin and reduce the presence of large pores. It also safeguards the skin from getting damaged from sun UV rays and helps to treat tanning. Your skin will be stiffening without having any slackening effect. They are also good source of minerals like copper, calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamins A, C, E ,B1, B2 and B5, revive sluggish skin, boost collagen production and restores skin glow leaving the skin young and beautiful.
Chocolate face pack gives smooth, fair and glowing complexion and also helps to treat dull, sagging and lifeless skin and turns it into beautiful and glowing complexion. These below appetizingly rich chocolate face packs are enhanced with healthful ingredients to give the skin a youthful and glowing look. To prepare and use these chocolate face packs and masks you can use ready-made chocolate one you get in stores or you can use chocolate powder.
1. The face pack purifies the skin from dirt and dust and also eliminates dry dead skin cells therefore making the face smooth and soft. All you need to do is to melt and soften a few pieces of chocolate in a double layered boiler or microwave till it gets warm. Now take about 1 tsp. of gram flour (besan) and mix it into melted chocolate and make sure that there are no bumps. If the pack is not very easy to apply, then you can add few drops of little warm milk and mix well. Now apply the pack when it is warm on cleansed face and neck. Relax for about 20 mins or till the pack gets dry then rinse using warm water.
2. This face pack works as a natural moisturizer for the skin and suitable for dry dull skin. It extremely nourishes the skin and brings out the inner glow instantly. Take about 3 tsp. of thick chocolate, 1 tsp. of each honey and butter, and ½ a tsp. of sugar. Now mix all the ingredients well and apply on cleansed face and neck before the sugar crumbs gets melt. If the consistency of the pack is thick, then you can add a few drops of water to it and apply it. Leave the face pack to get dry, and then rinse using lukewarm water. If you have acne and pimples problem or uneven skin tones, then you can add ½ tsp. of lemon juice to the face pack.
3. This face pack helps to eases dark spots,acne and pimple scars, sun spots , improves blood circulation hence making the skin look clear, flawless and smooth. Just mix 1 tbsp. of aloe Vera gel, 2 tbsp. of honey and 1 tbsp. of chocolate powder. Mix all the ingredients really well and apply the mask on cleansed face and neck then gently massage for 2 mins. Reapply the pack and leave the pack to get dry for 15-20 mins. Then wash off your face using lukewarm water.
4. This face pack improves the radiance and glows of the skin, polish skin texture and help to lightens skin complexion, gives brighter skin and a fairer complexion. This pack is best suited for oily and normal skin types. Take equal amounts of chocolate powder and fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti) powder using 4 tbsp. of orange juice, mix all the ingredients and prepare face mask. Then wipe the face using cotton dipped in rose water and then apply the face mask evenly. Leave it for 20 mins and then wash your face using cold water. If your skin is dry then you can use milk instead of orange juice.
5. The mask helps to clear the skin and gives even skin. It also eliminates blackheads and dirt from the corners and nose area and also reduces acne. This mask also works as scrub. To prepare this face mask, all you need is 5 tsp. of melted dark chocolate, 1 tsp. of oatmeal, ½ a tsp. of lemon juice and few drops of milk. Now mix all the ingredients well in a bowl excluding milk and leave the pack for 5 mins. If the pack is thick, then add milk and make a smooth mask. Apply this pack on cleansed face and neck, leave it for 20 mins. Rinse off the pack while gently massaging using cold water.
6. This face pack is good to get instant glow on skin. Use regularly for better results at least weekly once. All you need is Liquid Chocolate and Milk. To get liquid (Place a pan on medium heat and take a glass bowl put chocolate pieces and let it melt. Keep stirring till it entirely melts). Now take about 3 tbsp. of liquid chocolate, and then add 3 tbsp. of raw milk. Mix both the ingredients well into a fine smooth paste. Now apply face mask all over your face and neck. Relax for about 20 mins or until it gets dry. Squish some water on your face and give gentle circular massage on your face and neck. Then rinse off using lukewarm water. Best for dry skin people.
7.This is anti-ageing chocolate face mask which helps to tighten the skin and reduces the size of the pores, reduces the presence of fine lines and wrinkles and pulls out impurities from the skin pores. Egg white presents in this mask firms the skin and repairs skin cells. Break an egg and separate the egg yolk and egg white. Take the egg white in a bowl, add about 2 tbsp. of chocolate powder and mix it well. Now steam the face to let the pores to get opened. Now apply the face mask and leave it for 20 mins. Now wash the face using warm water and then apply some moisturizer.