Before sharing today’s article i would like to say it is mandatory and very important to cover your face with sunscreen of at least SPF with 30 before going out and SPF 15 even when you at home. It is the most and first important measure to keep wrinkles away. Along with this important step you can rely on some effective, time-tested anti-wrinkle homemade face packs .
Now even men are facing wrinkles problems. Normally are starts when a person cross 32 but now it has become a common problem who is not yet reached 30 also, this is due to dust, pollution, unhealthy habits of eating and fast lifestyle. It can be treated using creams and face packs but the results won’t stay for long time. By using natural and homemade remedies one can get rid of wrinkles effective and maintain healthy skin.
In market many products are present for men to reduces wrinkles and fine lines, but what works great the products is natural and homemade remedies. Read on to know homemade face packs for wrinkles for men’s skin:-
Best Homemade Wrinkles Face Packs For Men’s Skin :
1. This face pack is the easiest homemade wrinkle face pack. Add a tsp of raw honey for extra moisturizer (if your skin is dry). Take 1 organic egg and crack it to open organic egg, and then separate the yolk from the egg white. Then wash your face and neck. Pat it dry, then simply apply a thin layer of egg white all over your face and allow it to dry completely. Once it starts drying you can feel that your skin is tightening.
2. This remedy helps to get fair skin and also protect your skin from premature ageing. Take 2 tbsp. of milk cream and add in a pinch of turmericto it. Mix both the ingredients well and apply on the cleansed face and leave for 30 mins and rinse off. Repeat this treatment weekly 3 times.
3. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, olive oil skin care is excellent as a moisturizer and for dry skin. Olive oil anti-aging skin care is effective for diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The vitamin in olive oil is a powerful antioxidant that works to fade brown age spots. You can apply olive oil in night and wash in the morning using normal water.
4. The potato can be used as mask as well, mash potato and then add few drops of lemon juice to it and then add 2-3 drops of glycerin to it then mix well. Now apply this mask on cleansed face and leave for 5-10 min then rinse it using cold water.
5. Sandalwood face pack is one of the best and easy wrinkle face pack. Just mix sandalwood powder with curds or milk or rose water and apply on cleansed face and neck. Leave it to dry then wash it using cold water.
6. Take about 2 tsp. of milk cream, few drops of honey and few drops of lemon. Mix all the ingredients well, now apply this mask on face and leave for 30 mins and rinse off. Regular use of this pack will give radiant skin.
7. Mix tomato puree and lentil flour in equal proportions. Subsequently add 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice, and about 1/2 an inch of turmeric paste. Apply this simple homemade wrinkles face mask twice or thrice a week for best results.