Clear, young looking, fair and glowing skin is everybody’d best friend. Well we all want a flawless face, no matter what age we are at. Lines and dull skin on forehead can give the effect of aging skin. They won’t leave your skin once they start coming. But by using few exercise and remedies you can treat them easily.
Let’s check the causes for fine lines, wrinkles and dull skin:-
2. Not getting sufficient sleep: – If you are not sleeping for 6-8 hours of then you are definitely going to get dark circles, dullness on skin and wrinkles in your life.
3. Smoking: – Smoking is very bad habit in so many ways than you can ever visualize. Smoking causes many healthy disease like cancer. Remember smoking can also be the one of the cause horrible wrinkles forehead. When you smoke, you are controlling blood flow to your skin creating the skin to be dry, and wrinkly.
4. Sun exposure: – Sun is the major cause for many skin problems especially facial wrinkles. It very important to avoid these, you have to wear sunscreen on a daily basis and reapply when needed and make sure you cover your face, hands before stepping out in sun. Always wear hats or caps or scarf on summery days to guard your forehead and hairs from direct sun exposure.
5. Using too Many Cosmetics: – Using too many cosmetics on skin makes skin to lose its natural glow and natural quality of the skin. This makes skin dull, patchy, dark and even wrinkles start to arise.
1. Take required quantities for Oatmeal and Yogurt , mix both the ingredients. Apply the mixture on your forehead and leave it sit for 30 mins. Then wash your face using normal water. This face mask helps to refresh and revitalizes the forehead sinking the presence of wrinkles.
2. Take 1 egg white and mix it with aloe Vera gel. Then cleanse your forehead and apply on forehead and leave it on for 15 mins and rinse it off using warm water. Use this remedy weekly twice for best results. Aloe Vera gel and egg white are rich source of vitamin-E and are useful for treating of wrinkles. This remedy also helps to treat pimples and marks.
3. If you need short-term and instant results intake 2 tbsp. of flax-seed oil regularly for a fortnight. You can notice the change in a few days.
4. Mix 1 tbsp. of organic sugar and 2 tbsp. of lemon juice. Massage this mixture on forehead skin. Leave it 10 mins then rinse using cold water. These ingredients together make a tremendous pair to eradicate fine lines and wrinkles on forehead.
5. Take extra virgin olive oil and warm it. Take few drops of warm oil and gently massage on forehead in circular motions. You can add almond oil or coconut oil for best results. Use this treatment daily for 1-2 months and see the benefits.
6. Take few pieces of papaya and pineapple. Make a thick paste using both the fruits. Apply the mask on forehead for 20 mins and wash it off using normal water. You can use this remedy daily once. This is a naturally effective wrinkle mask which is tremendously useful for lines on forehead. Always make fresh pack to use on forehead.
7. This is best overnight wrinkle mask you can use it on face as well. Take 1 tbsp. of dried orange peel powder and mix it with 1 tbsp. of milk cream. Apply this mask on cleansed forehead before going to bed and leave it overnight and wash in a morning use this remedy for 1-2 months.
8. Castor oil does not only help to thick hairs but it also helps to treat wrinkles. Apply castor oil to the forehead lines and massage it gently for few mins then leave it for few secs then wash off using lukewarm water. Use this natural oil remedy daily to help stop and treat wrinkles on the forehead excellently.