Summer is the seasons were everybody faces skin, hair, sweat and many more problems. In summer it is not only important to keep your skin tan free it is also very important that you keep your skin and body hydrated.
The summers are not well-known to be skin-friendly season, so it’s required that you take good care of your skin with your summer skincare using natural, homemade and cooling components expected to protect your skin. This summer make your skin look attractive, fresh, tan-free and gorgeous using these below homemade hydrating face packs. These packs give your skin a strong hydration improvement, improve firmness and complexion, moisturizes the skin and turns out the dull skin in glowing and brighter skin.
Hydrating Face Packs for Summer:
1. Take 1 cucumber and crush it into a fine puree or juice. Now add this puree or juice to an equal quantity of yogurt and mix into a fine paste. Now apply this all over your cleansed face and leave it on for 15-20 mins. Then, wash using cold water and pat dry.
2. Take few pieces of mango and put them into a mixer, add about 3 tbsp. of fresh thick milk and grind till it forms thick smooth paste. Apply this face pack on cleansed face using brush. Relax for 30 mins and then wash off using cold water. This is a perfect summer face pack for dry and sensitive skin. This pack helps to moisturize the skin, keeps skin hydrated, stops wrinkles, removes blemishes and brings an instant glow and fairness to the skin.
3. Banana is easily available fruit can be the great aid of dry skin during summers. Take ½ banana, 1 tbsp. honey and 2 tbsp. of sour cream. Mash 1/2 banana and add honey and sour cream, mix all the ingredients well. Apply on cleansed face and leave it for about 10 mins. Then gently wipe off with a damp wash cloth or wash it off using lukewarm water.
4. Take handful of fresh mint leaves and crush it, add about 4 tbsp. of rose water and mix it well. Now apply this mixture on cleansed face and neck. Leave it for 30 mins or until it gets dry and then wash your face using cool water. This is one of the best hydrating summer face packs for all skin types. You can also use milk instead of rose water if your skin is extreme dry.
5. Blend few watermelon pieces to a smooth juice, then add 2 tbsp. of raw honey and mix it well. Now apply this pack on cleansed face and neck. In that time soak 2 cotton balls in fresh watermelon juice and keep them on your eyes. Relax for 20 mins and then wash off using cold water. This pack repairs and protects skin damaged that is produced due to sun exposure. It nourishes and keeps your skin hydrated during summers.
6. This pack is one of the best summer face pack for oily skin. Take 3 tbsp. of freshly squeezed orange juice, add about 1 tbsp. of aloe Vera gel and mix it well. Now apply this pack on face and neck, leave it for 20 mins or until it gets completely dry, now splash cold water on your face. This face pack helps to decrease enlarged pores and eradicates excess oil from the pores by making skin healthy, hydrated and supple. Orange juices contain vitamin c which gives the skin a fresh radiant glow and aloe Vera gives sufficient nourishment and retains the skin blemish-free.