Most of the men’s incline to look at skin, hair or body care as the special domain of women. Maybe they just don’t have the perseverance to sort complete the dizzying selection of skin care and facial products which would work best for their special skin care needs. A man’s skin care rotates around a daily shaving routine, which positions its own set of exclusive tasks. Men’s skin is also a lot thicker and oilier compare to woman’s skin.
Almost all men who shave regularly use some kind of after shave lotions to tone skin and tighten the skin pores, but most of these skin products are alcohol-based which further irritates, gives burning sensations and finally dries out the skin rather than soothing it and re-balancing its PH level.
But in today’s article they will get any idea of using homemade toner which works as natural astringent toner which gives soothing effects after shave splash or spritz: These below homemade toner can be prepared easily at home and use any time.
Note:- Always clean your face before using any Toner or Face packs.
If your skin is allergic to any of the below ingredient please stop using that ingredient.
2. Take about 4 tbsp. of rose water; add 1/3 tsp. of alum and about 100 gm glycerin. Mix all the ingredients well and apply it on face and neck. Leave it for 10 mins and wash with warm water . Don’t use this toner as soon as you finish shaving as it give burning sensation you can apply it after 2-3 hours of shaving.
3. Just take about 1 medium sized cucumber and remove its juice by crushing it in a blender or food processor and pressing it over the cloth or filter. Gather about 1/4 th cup of cucumber juice. Now prepare green tea by pouring 1/2 a cup of boiled water over 1 green tea bag or 1 tsp. of whole green tea leaves or powder and sheer, cover it for 5-7 mins. Now strain the tea leaves from the tea and takes out the green tea and let the tea gets cool totally. When both the main ingredient prepared, pour them in a glass bottle and now add about 1 tbsp. of vodka in it then wobble well and stock the bottle in your refrigerator. Now your homemade toner is ready to use. You can use it whenever required. This is one of best cooling toner.
5. Take 1 tbsp. of dried mint leaves and 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar in a glass jar. Add 1 cup distilled water in this mixture and cover the jar. Allow to sit undisturbed for 3 days. Strain out the mint leaves and pour toner into a clean container with a tight fitting lid. Now your toner is ready to use.
6. Take about 2 tsp. of milk cream and add a pinch of turmeric powder, dip cotton roll in this mixture and apply on skin after cleansing the skin. Use this toner weekly twice. Best toner for dry skin.
7. You can try ice cold water for toning your skin too .After cleansing your face, dab on ice cold water on your face to close the open pores and tone it properly. Ice cold water is an excellent facial/skin toner. Best natural toner for oily skin.