A nearby glimpse in the mirror at morning or after shaving makes you to feel much more conscious of the skin pores. Whereas everyone has skin pores, there size depends on heredity and skin type. Men with mark prone and clogged skin regularly find that their pores increase more than others men’s skin. Pores react to skin care that genuinely cleanses and poises the inner area of the skin.
Pores deliver the important natural oil to the skin which keeps the skin hydrated and smooth and allows it to breathe freely. They do numerous functions and responsible for removing toxins from the body. However, the pores increase when they are blocked or enlarged.
Usually, people with oily skin incline to have more open pores moderately than people with dry skin. As most of the men skin will be oily as compare to women skin. Pores are particularly noticeable around the nose area where more oil glands are presented. There are many causes for open pores on skin like: – Heredity, Stress, Aging, Excess oiliness, Extreme moisturizing and more uses of skin products.
There are many products available in the market to treat pores but they may not give to the desire results. In today’s article you will find some of the very effective remedies to treat skin pores. A huge number of fruit, herbs and vegetables help in shrinking the enlarged pores. Try these home remedies which help to reduce the presence of open pores.
Tips to Treat Pores :-
1. Daily cleanse your skin at least 2 times to keep your skin clean and oil free.
2. Use astringent after cleansing if your skin is oily type.
3. Always try to use cold water to wash your face instead of warm water.
4. Never go to bed without cleansing your skin as it may lead to many skin problems.
5. Daily drink water at least 6-8 liters it helps to keep your skin hydrated and clean.
Remedies For Men‘s Skin To Treat Pores:
1. Take required amount of ground oats and mix 2 tbsp. of yogurt and keep it in the fridge for a few hours. Then cleanse your skin and apply this paste to your skin and leave for 30 mins and wash off using lukewarm water. You can also prepare a mask using grounded oatmeal, gram flower, lemon juice, and rose water. Apply this mask leave it until it gets dry then wash off using normal water.
2. Ice cubes are one of the instant remedy to treat open pores which will also encourage blood circulation and give a healthier skin. Cleanse the face and gently rub an ice cube in a circular motion for few min and leave it to dry completely then wash of using normal water. Repeat this twice in a day. This acts as an instant toner that stiffens the pores. Otherwise, you can simply wash your face using ice cold water. You can also make an ice cubes using tomato or lemon juice, just fill the ice tray with tomato or lemon juice and freeze it. Then take it out and gently massage these ice cubes on your face daily twice.
3. This remedy is best for oily skin with open pore. Take about 2 tbsp. of fuller’s earth and mix it 1 tbsp. of honey and milk. Mix all these ingredients properly. Now cleanse your skin and apply it all over the face. Leave for 15-20 min and wash off using cold water. This will nourish the skin, and diminish the open pores.
4. Egg white is a great and very effective remedy for skin and hair. Just prepare a pack using 2 egg-whites and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix both the ingredients properly and apply on your face. Leave it for few mins and then wash off using lukewarm water. This remedy gives tight skin and unblocks excess oil from the skin and treats dead cells.
5. Butter and salt remedy to treat open pores. Mix some butter with salt, create a smooth paste and apply it on the open pores. Leave it for 15 mins and wash off using cold water. This pack helps to cover-up the open pores and shrinks pore size.
6. This remedy also acts an effective scrub. Take 2 tbsp. of sugar then add 1 tbsp. of olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients properly and gently rub on face for 20-30 secs. Now clean it using cool water. Use this remedy weekly once to treat open pores, blackheads and pimples.
7. Mint Juice helps to treat open pores. A mixture of watermelon juice and mint juice when applied to enlarged open pores enable them to deal them. just mix both the juices and apply on pores leave it to dry or you can leave it overnight as well then wash in the morning using plain water.