Aging doesn’t see whether it’s men’s skin or women’s it just starts once a person reaches 30+. Looking young and maintaining youth skin is equally desirable for both men and women. One of the best natural skin care methods for anti-aging is using homemade anti-aging face packs, which is included of all natural anti-aging ingredients.
There are many skin care product are also available to reduce the aging effects. But what is better than natural remedies? There are loads of simple and effective natural anti-aging ingredients to try at home. Natural homemade remedies for anti-aging skin care are less expensive and as compared to the surgery, cosmetic procedures, or chemical solutions.
Aging shows it’s sings on men’s skin in terms of patches, dull skin, dark circles, spots, marks, wrinkles and fine lines and many more. But now by using natural remedies you can treat ageing and keep your skin young and wrinkles free.
Homemade Anti-Aging Face Packs For Men’s Skin:
1. This is one of the easiest and effective face packs to treat aging. Mix 2 tsp. of multani mitti (Fuller’s Earth),tomato juice and little sandalwood powder will help decrease the facial dark marks and tightens the skin. Apply this mask on cleansed skin and relax for 10-15 min then wash it using cold water. For additional glow, just add a pinch of turmeric powder to it and apply on skin for 10 mins then wash it using warm water followed with cold water. Use this multani mitti (Fuller’s Earth) face mask for glowing, wrinkle free and clear skin .
2. To make your skin look young and healthy, crush some raw carrots until you have a smooth creamy paste that you can apply to your face. Wash off carrot facial mask after an hour. This is one of the best homemade anti-aging face masks that can be used to treat unsightly discolorations.
3.This is anti-aging chocolate face mask which helps to tighten the skin and reduces the size of the pores, reduces the presence of fine lines and wrinkles and pulls out impurities from the skin pores. Egg white presents in this mask firms the skin and repairs skin cells. Break an egg and separate the egg yolk and egg Take the egg white in a bowl, add about 2 tbsp. of chocolate powder and mix it well. Now steam the face to let the pores to get opened. Now apply the face mask and leave it for 20 mins. Now wash the face using warm water and then apply some moisturizer.
4. This remedy helps to get fair skin and also protect your skin from premature aging. Take 2 tbsp. of milk cream and add in a pinch of turmeric to it. Mix both the ingredients well and apply on the cleansed face and leave for 30 mins and rinse off. Repeat this treatment weekly 3 times.
5. Mix mashed tomatoes with a tbsp. of lemon juice and apply it on your face. Leave it until it gets dry. It is a very effective face pack to obtain glowing skin, remove skin oiliness and get rid of acne. Besides this it also makes your skin supple and tight thereby preventing premature aging signs.
6. Avocado is one of the most well-known fruits in terms of anti-aging skin care effects. Just apply the pulp or slices of avocado on your face. Avocado has many fats and high soluble vitamins that slow down aging and treat wrinkles and sagging skin naturally at home.
7. Aloe Vera is another best homemade anti-aging skin care remedies that can be used for getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles naturally. This natural anti-aging skin care ingredient is naturally calming and healing, and works well when mixed with other remedies as well. Applying fresh aloe Vera gel to the skin not only lightens the skin, but it also firms it up and has great anti-aging benefits.
8. Take 1/2 cup Buttermilk, 2 tbsp Oatmeal, 1 tbsp extra-virgin Olive oil and 1 tsp.of Almond oil. Mix the buttermilk and oatmeal and warm it up until the oatmeal is soft and then mix olive and almond oil and keep it a side for 5 to 10 minutes and let it cool it down. After that spread the oatmeal paste gently with your tips on your clean face and neck, avoid eyes and lips. Now relax and leave the mask on your face for 25-30 minutes. Then wash it with cool water and avoid soap, pat your skin with clean towel. Finally tone and apply a moisturizer.
9. Application of cabbage juice on face is a good homemade anti-aging skin care treatment. Take 30 ml of cabbage juice and mix 1 tsp. of honey. Dab the mixture on your face every evening to help keep the wrinkles at bay.
10. This mask is best for dry skin people which helps to treat aging. To prepare face mask for skin you need multani mitti, some carrot pulp and tsp. of olive oil then mix all the ingredients properly in a bowl and apply on cleansed skin, leave for about 15-20 mins and then wash it using normal water.