We all are pretty careful about our skin care routine in every season. But though we have very exact skin care dealings for especially the summers and winters, but there is one season where we don’t pay much attention to skin care is monsoon. Monsoon is a season when our skin faces numerous skin problems. It is a time when we experience problems like severe humidity, stain, bad sweating and heat as well as mugginess and moisture. Due to constant changes in temperature and climate, our skin is getting affected continuously.
Monsoons carry a new set of skin problems with it. Sometimes skin may be unexpectedly oily and shiny or it might start to look dry and dull. No matter what skin type is yours, practically we all get affected during monsoon season. If you also experience these problems during monsoon or would like to avoid them then try out these few homemade face packs that will help to keep the skin problem away and gives glowing and fresh.
During this monsoon pay attention to your skin as it can respond to humidity and mugginess present in climate. If you unexpectedly notice oily skin and acne boom on your face, then don’t worry. Just try out these monsoon beauty homemade face packs and stay glowing:
Best Homemade Face Packs For Monsoon:
1. This is very easy and effective face pack. To prepare this pack you need few mint leaves and ripe banana. Slog handful of mint leaves to a fine paste and mash half a ripe banana. Mix both the ingredients together and prepare a smooth paste and apply it on your face. Leave it for 10 mins and wash off using warm water.
2. This pack is very good for dry skin in monsoon. Take Jojoba oil, Fresh curd and Honey in equal quantity. Make a fine paste by mixing jojoba oil, fresh curd and honey. Cleanse you face and apply face pack and leave it for 10 min and rinse off using normal water followed with a mild face wash.
4. This is another easy face pack for monsoon season. Take 1 tbsp. of fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and few drops of water. Mix multani mitti with sufficient water and prepare a fine paste. Apply this pack on the skin and leave it to dry. Wash off using lukewarm water once it is dry.
5. Mix 3 tsp. of oatmeal, 1 egg white and 1 tsp. of honey and 1 tsp. of curd in a bowl. Make sure the mixture turns into a nice smooth paste. Now apply this pack on cleansed face. Leave it for 30 min then wash off with normal water. Apply this pack weekly twice.
6. Take 1 tsp. of gram flour and a pinch of turmeric and mix both the ingredients. And then mix 2-3 drops of lemon juice and add 1-2 tsp. of rose water and then prepare a smooth paste. Apply this face pack on face and leave for 15-20 mins and wash off. This pack is suitable for all skin types, excluding for those who have sensitive skin.