As age walks ahead, the first sing it shows is noticeable skin damage. Withered by polluted air and a mostly unhealthy diet, human skin loses its glow and starts aging sooner than any other body part. It’s no wonder that it also affect same way to men as well like women. It is very important for men also to take care of their skin and use skin care remedies to keep their skin healthy and safe clear.
Face masks, skin products and skin care are not just restricted only to women. Now even men also have to take care of their skin to maintain the healthy and young skin complexion. Men who have oily, dry and sensitive skin must take extra care to wards skin and attention. Today I will share best homemade natural face packs for all type of skin for men to get clear, glowing and youthful skin. These below masks can be prepared at home very easily.
(Use these face packs weekly 2-3 times to get best results).
Natural Face Pack for Men for Clear Skin:
1. Take 1 tsp. of yogurt and add about 3 pinches of turmeric powder in to it. Mix both the ingredients and apply on the face and leave it for 20 mins and then rinse off using cold water. This face pack can be used on other tanned body parts, as this face pack helps to get rid of tanning.
2. This is one of the best and easily face pack to get clear skin. Apply fresh mint juice on the face every night to get clear skin. Leave it overnight and wash off using cold water next morning. You can also prepare a pack using mint paste and lemon juice, prepare a paste of mint leaves and add the juice of a lemon. Mix it with warm water and apply all over face. Leave it till it dries and rinse with warm water.
3. Take 1 tsp. of neem powder and mix with some rose water or water to make paste. Apply this face pack and leave for 15- 20 mins. This is superb home remedy for teenage boys as this remedy is great to treat acne and pimples.
4. Use a mixture of turmeric powder and sandalwood paste and apply on your face for 10 min then wash off using normal water, this mask is very effective in rejuvenating dry, dehydrated skin and to get clear skin.
6. Take 1 tsp. of gram flour (besan) and add about 3 pinches of turmeric powder. Make a paste of these 2 ingredients by adding some curd. Mix required amount of curds to make a paste. Apply this pack on the face and leave it to dry and wash off using cold water.
7. This simple rice flour face pack also acts as natural scrub, mix ¼ cup of rice flour, ¼ cup of milk and 1 tbsp. honey. Apply on your face and neck and rinse off after 20 mins. It’s a wonderful remedy for wrinkles and it also clears up your skin.