In these modern days, it is very important to make smart picks as far as skin and hair care is concerned. With numerous opportunities assisting you to deal with skin problems, Ayurveda skin care is absolutely one among them. Face packs are not only meant for women’s skin, even men can use natural, homemade or Ayurvedic face pack to get healthy and clear skin.
Since the years, Ayurvedic method has given us several complete and easiest methods to solve countless skin and hair related problems. The very common and extremely unsatisfying skin worries come in the form of dullness, acne and pimples, so we can say that they are the worst enemies for anybody’s skin. These can be a very mainly seen skin problem almost more than 80% of people. These types of skin problems can be solved using an Ayurvedic face pack. They are safest and give long-term results with benefits like reducing pimples, acne, vanishing the dark spots, pimple marks, making the skin tone healthier and even make the skin complexion fairer than before.
Therefore to get clear skin use Ayurvedic treatment as it comprises simple, natural, effective and basic remedies. Ayurvedic treatment for skin, hair and mind will help you to accomplish best outcomes. If you pick the exact natural ingredients and frequently apply these remedies, then you will get outstanding results.
Ayurvedic Face Packs for Men’s Skin:
1. Nutmeg is one of the Ayurvedic face pack which helps in decreasing pimples, acne and in fading away the dark spots. Make a paste of nutmeg powder, orange peel powder, and green gram powder by adding it with yogurt or milk. Mix all the ingredients and prepare a thick smooth paste and apply on skin leave it for 10-15 min then wash off using cold water. The honey and nutmeg can be applied directly on skin to treat acne scars and spots.
2. Grind some Cloves in the blender and make a fine powder, but the clove oil content in it may give an enormous burning sensation when directly applied on skin. You can mix milk or water in very less amount and form a paste and test it by applying it on a small area and do a patch test before applying on major areas on the face. You can apply it on pimples and marks and leave it for 8-10 min not more than that and wash it using cold water. Use this face pack weekly 2-3 times not more than that.
3. This is one of the best Ayurvedic face packs; this face pack can be said as stress releasing pack as it is made from using rose oil, sandalwood paste, and buttermilk and gram flour. Mix all the ingredients and apply on the face. Wash it off after 15-20 mins. This face pack can be used daily if you have oily skin. This face pack helps to treat all kind of skin problems.
4. Tulsi (also known as basil) paste is best way to get rid of skin problems when you use it regularly. If you can’t get fresh Tulsi, then you can take a bottle of dried Tulsi leaves from shop and keep it in warm water about 2-3 tsps. such that a paste can be formed and apply the paste on the face and leave for about 10 mins then wash it using cold water. Use this treatment 4-5 times in a week. This face pack gives very healthy and clear skin.
5. Neem leaves are flawless for treating acne, pimple marks and pimples. This is one of the easiest face packs. Make a paste of neem leaves mixed with water or milk and apply on the skin. Leave the pack on face for 10 mins or until it gets dry the wash off using warm water. This face pack can be used daily one time to get healthier and clear skin.
6. Neem Powder and red sandalwood powder works great on oily skin, acne and pimples, this treatment is best suits for sensitive skin. This ayurvedic face pack is extremely useful for teenagers and adults who are facing skin problems. Take 1 tsp. of neem powder and 1 tsp. of red sandalwood powder. Mix these both ingredients with water or rose water in a small bowl. Apply this pack on the face and leave for 20 mins. Then wash the face using plain normal water.