(Besan or Chickpea Flour Face Packs)
Gram Flour commonly known as Besan or chickpea flour, it is that ingredient which is easily available in our Kitchen. Gram flour is one of those ingredients which have been used in many natural Indian beauty treatments since ages. Besan has numerous benefits, not just you can use it for making tasty dishes but this ingredient can be used to boost the skin’s beauty as well. Like honey, it’s an ingredient which is suitable for all skin types. Gram flour can be used in so many purposes like face packs to improve skin complexion, to fight acne and pimples, marks and even helps for exfoliation of the skin.
It also helps to get rid of wrinkles, rejuvenate the skin and eradicates whiteheads. It leaves skin soft, smooth and fresh. Regular use of gram flour face pack will give healthy, clear, glowing and radiant skin.
Gram flour comprises skin cleansing and skin lightening possessions that are favorable for the treatment of many skin problems. Gram flour when mixed with other natural beauty ingredients creates marvelous face packs gives a beautiful skin naturally. These below face packs are inexpensive and easiest way to get glowing, fair, clear, wrinkle free, smooth and blemish-free skin at home.
1. This face pack acts as natural exfoliator and gives smooth scrubbing effect. Take 1 tsp. of Besan (gram flour), 1 tsp. of yogurt or curds and 1/2 tsp. of Oatmeal. Add besan into a small bowl and add curds and oatmeal. Mix the ingredients well, if required you can add some more curd to make the medium consistency or face pack consistency. Apply this pack on the face and neck leave it to get dry or for 20 mins. Gently remove the face pack from the skin using mild massage steps.
2. This is one of my favorite besan packs as I have dry skin. Take 2 tbsp. of besan, 1 tbsp. of turmeric powder and 2 tbsp. of milk cream. Mix besan with turmeric and add in milk cream. Apply this face pack on the face and neck leave to get semi-dry or 10 min then rinse off using normal water. Using this pack regularly will give you glowing skin and lighten skin complexion. This face pack is good for dry skin.
3. This is another best face pack for dry skin. Take 2 tbsp. of Besan, 1/2 ripe Banana and 1 tbsp. of Honey. Blend a banana with honey and besan and create smooth face pack. Now cleanse your face and neck, apply a thick layer on face and neck. Relax for 20 mins and then wash off using mild lukewarm water. As this face pack comprises moisturizing ingredients like banana and honey which helps to keep skin extremely soft, supple and nourished.
4. This pack acts as natural scrub and helps to remove whiteheads and blackheads. Take 2 tbsp. of fenugreek seeds (you can take powder or soaked fenugreek and form paste), 2 tbsp. of besan and 1 tbsp. of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well. Apply this face pack on face and neck and leave it for ½ hour and then rinse off using lukewarm and get smooth skin.
5. This gram flour face pack works great for acne prone skin. Take 1 tsp. of Besan, 1 tsp. of Rosewater and few dried and powdered tulsi and neem leaves. Mix all the ingredients and make a smooth paste. Apply this pack on face and neck and relax for 15 – 20 mins and wash off using cold water. This pack will help to get clear skin and treat skin breakouts as well. This gram flour face pack treats acne and pimples and even great for oily skin.
6. Take 2 tbsp. of gram flour (besan), 1 tbsp. turmeric powder and 1 tbsp. of almond oil. This pack is as excellent for dry with acne skin. Mix all the ingredients and apply on face and neck. Leave it for 20 mins and rinse off using warm water. This face pack can be used for the whole body.
7. Take 1 ripe tomato, 1 tbsp. of besan and 1 tbsp. of Lemon juice. Take out the pulp out of the tomato and add besan and lemon juice and form a paste. Apply it on to the face and neck, leave for 20-30 mins. Wash off using cold water. This face pack helps to lighten the skin tone as lemon and tomato have bleaching agents. This is best face pack to treat pimples and marks.