Walnuts include wonderful nutritional values, which are high in vitamins and proteins. I think almonds are also good for skin care but walnut has some useful oil for the skin too and hence in this article you will find the best and easy homemade walnut scrubs which can be prepared by yourself at home. When we make our own homemade skin or hair care products, we know what goes into it and it is a lot cheaper than what we buy in the stores.
I normally prefer and like to use homemade scrubs and face packs a lot. In my all articles I always share the remedies which I have tested and got really amazing results and I use the quantity of the ingredients accordingly to my understanding. You can use the quantities of ingredients as you wish. Walnuts help to provide a natural glow to the skin and these scrubs can be used for body as well.
Exfoliating the skin helps to encourage and nourish the skin and also effectively removes dead and dull skin cell. There are many ready-made face scrubs are available in stores, but it’s not essential to buy them and waste your money, as you can easily prepare natural and more effective scrubs at home by yourself using simple ingredients from your kitchen. So if you are tired of using all those scrubs which are full of chemicals, then rapidly shift to the world of homemade natural walnut scrubs. Here are easy ways to make your own walnut scrubs which help to exfoliate the skin attractively and nourishes it very well. You can make the scrubs in few mins and essential to keep it on for 15 mins before scrubbing it off.
Homemade Walnut Scrubs Recipes For Skin Care :
1. Take 2 whole walnuts removed from the shell, ½ lemon juice and 1 tsp. of honey. Semi- grind the walnuts to powder, keep it persistent to scrub the skin too. Add honey to keep the evenness thick, add lemon juice. (If you have oily skin, add more lemon juice and less honey or if you have dry skin or sensitive skin add more honey and less to lemon juice). Apply this scrub mask in massaging motions; it will stick to the skin due to the honey. Relax for 15 mins, then gently scrub the skin with wet fingers for 3-5 mins with the coarse walnut and then rinse off using warm water. You can use this mask once a week; skip using lemon on other days of the week.
2. Take 1 tsp. of organic honey, 1 tsp. of nicely ground Almonds, 1 tsp. of nicely ground walnut and ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice) skip this ingredient if you have sensitive skin you can use rose water or milk instead of vinegar or lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well and apply on skin for 10 min, then gently scrubbing it wash the face with plain water. This facial scrub will help to provide radiant and glow to dry and dull skin.
3. This is very easy and effective walnut scrub all you need is 3 tsp. of crushed walnut, 2 tsp. of yogurt and ½ tsp. of lemon juice. Add yogurt to crushed walnut and then add lemon juice, mix all the ingredients properly. Apply the scrub mask on skin and relax for 10-15 min and then gently wash off using massaging motions. This scrub mask will make your skin to glow and give mild bleaching effects as it induces lemon and yogurt.
4. This scrub mask works great on dry skin. Take 2 tsp. of Walnuts, 1 tsp. of Olive oil and ½ tsp. of Honey. You can grinder 1/2 cup of walnuts using a food processor making it a fine scrub like powder and store this powder in an air tight container or bottle so that you can use powder when needed. Now take 2 tsp. of walnut powder and add olive oil and honey then mix all the ingredients and make a paste. Apply this scrub in circular motion neatly and leave for 10 min then gently massage over the skin for a couple of mins. Then wash off using lukewarm water. Use this scrub mask weekly 2-3 times to keep your skin smooth, clear and glowing.
5. This is very simple and very easy walnut scrub which is very easy to prepare. This scrub is best suited for sensitive skin. Take 1/4 cup. of plain yogurt and 1/4 cup. of walnuts (very nicely grounded). Mix both the ingredients together and make a smooth scrub. Damp the face then gently apply the scrub into the skin leave for 5 -10 min. Then wash off using warm water. Use this scrub mask weekly 2-3 times.