We all love Monsoon season isn’t it? And we also love our skin and take care of the skin in all seasons. But when Monsoon starts we become little lazy to take care of our skin is because we want to enjoy monsoon to the fullest. But now you can enjoy monsoon and also take care of your skin at home itself, no need go out or spend time and money in salon and all. As i have already shared homemade face packs for girls and women for monsoon, today i will be sharing face packs for men’s skin for monsoon season. Enjoy the monsoon keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Monsoon is a season when our skin faces numerous skin problems. It is a time when we experience problems like severe humidity, stain, bad sweating and heat as well as mugginess and moisture. Due to constant changes in temperature and climate, our skin is getting affected continuously. Monsoons carry a new set of skin problems with it. Sometimes skin may be unexpectedly oily and shiny or it might start to look dry and dull. No matter what skin type is yours, practically we all get affected during monsoon season. If you also experience these problems during monsoon or would like to avoid them then try out these few homemade face packs that will help to keep the skin problem away and gives healthy, glowing and fresh.
1. This face pack acts as natural exfoliator in all seasons and gives smooth scrubbing effect. Take 1 tsp. of Besan (gram flour), 1 tsp. of yogurt or curds and 1/2 tsp. of Oatmeal. Add gram flour into a small bowl and add curds and oatmeal. Mix the ingredients well, if required you can add some more curd to make the medium consistency or face pack consistency. Apply this pack on the cleansed face and neck leave it to get dry or for 20 mins. Gently remove the face pack from the skin using mild massage steps. This monsoon face pack will give a glowing and fresh skin.
2. Take 1 egg white and 1 tsp. of honey. Mix both the ingredients and make a fine paste. Apply it all over the face and leave it until it gets dry. Wash your face using cold water. This is best face pack if you have a oily skin in monsoon.
3. The best natural toner for monsoon to treat skin is glycerin. Mix glycerin with rose water and use this mixture as a natural toner for your skin. You can add glycerin in face packs also to make your skin soft and shining. This remedy keeps your skin toner and normal in monsoon season. You can use this remedy weekly 2-3 times.
4. This pack is very good for dry skin in monsoon. Take Jojoba oil, Fresh curd and Honey in equal quantity. Make a fine paste by mixing jojoba oil, fresh curd and honey. Cleanse you face and apply face pack and leave it for 10 min and rinse off using normal water followed with a mild face wash. You can use this remedy in night times apply and wash it off and sleeping and morning you will get soft, smooth and glowing skin.
5. This is best fruit skin whitening face mask for men in monsoon. Take 1 piece of banana and 1 piece of papaya. Mash them properly and add few drops of olive oil or almond oil and honey. Apply this fruit face pack on the clean face and neck. Leave it for 20 min then wash off using normal water. This face pack can be used weekly 3 times. Don’t add olive oil if you have oily skin type.
6. This is another easy face pack for monsoon season. Take 1 tbsp. of fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and few drops of water. Mix multani mitti with sufficient water and prepare a fine paste. Apply this pack on the skin and leave it to dry. Wash off using lukewarm water once it is dry. This is best face pack for men as it very easy to make and use, and this face pack give clear skin.