Are you one of those who are facing rough, cracked and dry hands problem? Our hands are one of the busiest parts of our body, used for numerous tasks in the day. Many people do not take proper care or have very less time to take care of their hands and the end results are dry and rough hands, looking as if they belong to someone older.
Rough and dry hands are not just painful but the cracked skin can also cause infection if it doesn’t cure properly. Now you no need to leave your hands dry, cracked and rough. Now you can treat dry, rough and cracked hands using natural homemade remedy, you can moisturize your dry skin and say goodbye to dry and rough skin.
Many factors causes dry and rough hands such as dry air, sun exposure, cold weather, low humidity, exposure to harmful chemicals, excessive hand washing or keep your hands constantly in water and use of soap bars. Few other factors like medical skin conditions, as well as allergens and certain medications can also contribute to dry and rough hands.
Homemade Remedies For Dry and Rough Hands :-
1. Very easy and effective way to treat dry hands is using coconut oil. Apply warm coconut oil on your hands and massage for about 5 min using circular motions before going to bed daily night and leave it overnight. Wear gloves overnight for best results. You can also use avocado, jojoba or almond oil to massage your hands.
2. Honey is a natural moisturizer it has antioxidant properties. It helps to lock in moisture and keep your hands extra soft and smooth. Daily gently rub a little honey all over your hands and leave it on for about 10 mins. Then rinse off using lukewarm water. You can also mix equal amounts of honey and glycerin. Apply it on your hands and leave it for 10 mins and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
3. Another best method to treat dry and rough hands is using lemon juice, olive oil and 2 tsp. of honey. Apply it on your hands and leave it to get dry and then rinse off with warm water. Use this remedy weekly 3-4 times.
4. Yogurt is another way to treat dry hands which have lactic acid in yogurt works as natural cleanser and exfoliating agent to remove dead skin cells. Apply a tbsp. of fresh plain yogurt on your hands and gently massage for 5 mins. Leave it on for 10 mins, and then rinse off with warm water. Do this daily 1 time.
5. Oatmeal is another great ingredient to heal dry and rough hands. Take 2 tbsp. of ground oatmeal, 1 tsp. of honey and add little water or milk to make a paste. Mix all the ingredients well and apply for 10 min and wash off using lukewarm water. You can also add few drops of lemon juice. Gently massage the mixture on your hands.