When we say oily skin the very first thing comes to mind is acne and pimples and rest of things like excess oiliness, greasy skin etc. Oily skin always bring some kind of new problems but major problem is pimples as they makes face to look very dull and unattractive, the problem won’t finish here pimples leave very bad dark marks or patches on skin which makes skin to look more worst. But in today’s article you will find the best natural remedies which help you to treat oily skin and pimples on time and give you an oil-free and pimple free skin.
Even many foods also play important role in making skin oily, always try to avoid oily foods, fatty and junk food instead add fresh vegetables, juices and fruits to your daily diet. The other causes oily skin are through genetics, hormone changes, dietary choices and too much stress.
Home Remedies for Oily Skin with Pimples:
1. This remedy is best for oilier skin. Take 1-2 tsp. of clay powder and add bit of water to prepare a mask and apply it on cleansed face in night and leave it overnight and wash in the morning using cold water. Apply this mask weekly 2-3 times if you are using it overnight or else you can apply in day times for 15 min or until it gets dry daily. And this mask helps to treat pimples as well. If pimple is not gone overnight, it will go within 2 or 3 days.
2. This remedy is one of the oldest masks to treat oily skin and pimples. Take 2 tsps. of gram flour and 1 tsp. of curd. Mix both the ingredients well in a clean bowl to make a thick paste, now add 2 drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Now mix all the ingredients well and then apply this mask evenly on cleansed face and neck. Leave this mask for 20- 30 mins or until it gets dry. Now gently rub on pack with wet hand to remove the face pack. By rubbing like this helps to remove skin’s dead cell. Then just splash cold water to remove the rest of the face pack. Use this remedy at least 3-4 times weekly.
3. Beat 1 egg white till hard and evenly spread and apply it on the skin. Leave the mask to get dry then wash off using warm water. Use this remedy 2-3 times in a week. You can also add few drops of lemon juice in this mask. This mask will help to stiffen the skin and soak up excess oil thus reducing pimples.
4. Another very effective natural mask for oily and pimple skin is fuller’s earth mask. Take about 2 tsp. of Fullers earth, 1 pinch of turmeric powder and 1 tsp. rose water or lemon juice. Make a paste of fuller’s earth, turmeric powder and rose water (lemon juice if your skin is extremely oily). Apply this mask on cleansed face and neck. Leave this pack to get dry and then wash off using lukewarm water.
5. The very instant remedy for oily and pimple skin is ice cube remedy. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area and in freezing the skin pores, tightens the skin, removing dirt and oil stored on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient. Simply wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and gently rub on your face and neck area for a few sec or min. Wait a few mins and again repeat the process. When used repeatedly on the oily skin and pimples throughout the day it helps to reduce oiliness, swelling and will immediately soothe the skin. You can do use remedy before doing any kind of make-up as well this will make your skin to stay dry and keep your make-up on skin for long time.