Everyone loves to color their hairs, it has become a trend to have a colored hairs especially in summer. Actually colored hairs make one to look young and fashionable. Well, possibly not everyone but most of people do wish a lighter look for the warmer months. If you also wish to highlight or color your hair and fear of and don’t want to use harsh chemicals and hair colors dyes then there are many natural homemade ingredients that will help you to get trend color hairs. These recipes contain all natural ingredients so there is no damage to your hair, unlike chemical treatments.
These below homemade hair color are much less expensive than buying highlighter or color in the store and these recipes can be used more than one time as they won’t contain any kind of chemicals or causes dry and hard hair. Here are a few different Homemade Recipes to Color Hairs that you can try at home:
Note :- 1. You can use a flat hair coloring brush or even your comb to help the ingredients get evenly distributed.
2. These color recipes can be used for full hairs colors.
3. If you would like to do only highlights, then apply it to the areas you want. After you apply the color mixture, wrap a plastic wrapper on your hair to prevent drying of the color and to set the color neatly on your hair.
4. If you have allergy to any of the ingredients below used in recipes, kindly don’t use that ingredient .
Homemade Recipes to Color Hairs Naturally :-
1. Honey is a good hair lightening natural ingredient when mixed with other ingredients. To prepare this color you need about 2 cups of vinegar, 1 cup of raw organic honey, 1 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbsp. of grounded cinnamon and cardamom powder. Add and mix well all the ingredients in a bowl. Then apply the color onto moist hair (as it helps in better immersion of the ingredients). Cover your hairs with shower cap and leave the color mixture on your hair overnight and then rinse it off in the morning.
2. Cinnamon powder color recipe, cinnamon powder is not only a great lightener but it smells great too. This recipe needs only 2 ingredients cinnamon powder and hair conditioner. Just add required amount of cinnamon powder to a small handful of conditioner and then evenly apply on your hair. Comb your hair so that the mixture gets applied evenly. Cover your hairs with shower cap to hold your hair and leave the mixture on overnight. Rinse and shampoo in the morning. This mixture is perfectly safe for hairs so you can use it more than one time if you want to get really nice highlights.
3. Lemon has the natural bleaching agent and carries a fresh and tangy fragrance and also has the ability to color the hair perfectly. This is one of the easiest hair color recipes; to make the color mixture you need Lemon and water. Mix 2 portions of lemon juice with 1 portion of water and sprinkle or spray it on your hair. Then, just take a relaxing sunbath for about 3 to 4 hrs. This way of hair lightening works pretty fast and you can notice the results within a week. But, also remember lemon contains acids which are slightly stronger and they can leave hair dry. So apply good hydrating conditioner after hair wash. Or you can apply little oil on hair after hair get little dry and wash off after few hours with mild shampoo.
4. Henna is the very old and traditional way to color hair naturally. When henna Powder is mixed with chamomile becomes a great lightening agent. It gives a very nice fragrance, add great color to hairs, acts as natural conditioner and mainly it won’t harm hairs and scalp. All you need is Henna Powder, Chamomile powder and boiling water. Now just mix equal amounts of both the powder and make a thick paste by adding boiling water. Leave this mixture to cool and then apply the henna and comb it into your wet hair. Cover a shower cap or a plastic cover over your hair neatly and leave the mixture for about 2-3 hour. Remove the plastic and rinse the mixture from your hair. You can also use little mild shampoo to clean your hair and scalp neatly. Use this mixture 15 days once and get great natural color.
5. To prepare this color recipe you need Honey, vinegar and olive oil. Olive oil in this recipe will help to keep hair from drying out. Take about 2 cups of vinegar, 1 cup of raw honey, 1 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbsp. of grounded cardamom or cinnamon powder (you can any one powder from these 2 powders). Just mix all the ingredients and then apply onto moist hair. You can comb to make sure that you get it evenly spread. Leave the mixture overnight and then wash off in the morning using mild shampoo.