We all are very busy in our life especially morning routine and most of us do not get sufficient time to spend on getting ready and doing elegant makeup. There are times, when we are too much engaged to put on makeup while stepping out of the house.
We all are very beautiful just to enlighten our looks we add some makeup to our skin isn’t it? But can we look beautiful and look gorgeous without makeup? Yes, definitely you can look beautiful and pretty without makeup. So for all you busy bees out there if you want to know, then read on for some interesting tips. I have gathered some awesome tips and tricks to look beautiful and pretty even without makeup.
Tips and Tricks to Look Beautiful Without Make-up
1. Very first and main thing that can help you look beautiful, healthy and pretty is to take care of your skin from inside out. Required intake of healthy food and at least 8-10 glasses of water daily improves the quality of your skin and hairs also takes care of pimples, marks, dark circles and puffiness around eyes.
2. Daily apply ice pack for 5-10 mins as soon as you wake up in the morning. Applying ice will get rid of the puffiness and give you fresh eyes and skin. Also removes all kind of impurities and add natural glow to your skin.
3. Always exfoliate your skin regularly . No need to invest in expensive face and body scrubs; you can make them in your kitchen. Even white sugar mixed with lemon juice can make your skin smooth and help exfoliate dead skin cells. Or rice flour with little water can help to scrub your skin naturally.
4. Always apply your favorite moisturizer on skin for soft, supple, hydrated, and well moisturized skin. If your moisturizer has SPF, then it is a great bonus, but if it does not have SPF then don’t forget to apply a sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of sun.
5. To look beautiful without makeup you need to improve your natural facial features. Make sure you groom your eyebrows and pluck your eyebrows to give them good shape with a brow brush and clear away unwanted hair to attain a polished look. You can do threading regularly to give yourself a cleaner and natural look. Your lips should be smooth and healthy looking. Avoid chapping and chewing/biting of lips, this makes them dry. Daily brush your lips with soft brush to keep them pink and healthy. You can apply a tinted chap stick or a lip balm to soften up and moisturize your lips.
6. At least have 8 hours of sleep , you need to have a daily dose of your beauty sleep to look beautiful and young without makeup. 8 hours of sound sleep will give a natural glow to your skin and keep you rejuvenated. And always remember to drink 1 glass of water as soon as you get up in the morning to keep your fresh and glowing.
7. Scrubbing normally opens up the skin pores, so after scrubbing your skin, the pores are open if a toner is not applied. Spray some skin toner on the face or you can even use rose water with a cotton ball and leave it on. This would close the pores and would not allow the dirt to settle into pores. The best time to scrub your skin is at night times as your skin will feel relaxed and fresh in the morning and gets enough rest.