Freckles are a common skin problem which is mainly faced by people with fair skin due to sensitivity from being over exposed to sun rays. Freckles appear as round small brown spots that appear on the skin called freckles are produced due to over creation of melanin in the skin cells, it is an frustrating problem that most of us don’t like to deal with but luckily there are simple natural ways to get rid of freckles.
Freckles can come on any part of the body; however they are mainly present on the areas that are more exposed to the sun like face and hands, which is a major factor for the development of freckles, other factors that cause freckles includes hormonal imbalances and genetic grounds.
There are many cosmetic treatments which help to remove freckles, but they can be very expensive. But using several natural ways one can easily get rid of freckles .
Best Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Freckles :-
1. Red onion is one of the ingredients that can be used to get you rid of freckles, however you will need use it continuously, apply red onion slices on the affected area 2 a day for at least 2 weeks or until you notice a change. After few wash of using cold water, avoid eye contact.
2. One of the many skin health aids of strawberries is lightening the dark areas of the skin all thanks to Omega-3 fatty acids present in strawberries, make a face mask of fresh strawberry juice and apply it twice a week at least will help you to lighten up your skin and get rid of dark spots.
3. Sour cream can be used to treat freckles. The lactic acid present in sour cream can help a lot to get rid of freckles. It is mainly useful for those with sensitive skin . Apply some sour cream on the affected skin and leave it to dry for a few mins. Don’t wash of the mask with water instead gently wipe it off with a soft tissue or a towel. Then apply some moisturizer. This remedy will not cause skin irritation or dryness. Repeat this treatment at least daily once until the freckles go away. Otherwise, you can rinse off the affected skin using sour milk daily. If you do not have sour milk, you can use yogurt.
4. Papaya juice is another very effective natural way to get rid of freckles. Papaya contains papain, a kind of enzyme that can help lighten freckles. This mask is also great for sensitive skin. Apply fresh papaya juice directly on the freckles using a cotton ball and then gently massage the area for few min. Leave it for 10 mins then rinse the skin using cold water. Use this remedy daily once at least for a few weeks or until you get the results.
5. Lemon contains natural bleaching agents. Lemon juice is extremely effective ingredient for treating freckles as well as brown spots. Lemon juice has skin lightening properties that will smoothly bleach the dark spots, marks on your skin. Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected skin and gently massage for few min. Leave it on for 10 to 15 mins or until it gets dry and then rinse it off using lukewarm water. Use this remedy once daily. Another best way is to use a lemon scrub. Just cut a lemon in half and sprinkle 1 ½ tsp. of sugar on it. Then gently scrub your skin for a few mins and then wash your skin with normal water. Do this twice a week on a regular basis.
6. Honey is another great natural ingredient you can use to lighten the freckles, it comprises active enzymes that are effective help in lightening the skin, just mix honey with water and warm up in the microwave, apply it on the affected area and leave for few mins then rinse off with cold water. Honey also gives fair and glowing skin.