Mayonnaise hair treatment is very happening hair treatment now a days this treatment gives great benefits to hairs. Mayonnaise has a number of amazing benefits. It can be used to get smooth, soft, shining hairs and also it helps to repair and rejuvenate damaged hair. The very best benefit I love is that it helps in growth of hairs. Overexposure to the tough sun rays, wind and pollution can make your hair dry, dull, frizzy and lack shine. The best and natural solution to all these problems can be found right in your fridge. Mayonnaise is a miracle ingredient for all-in-one hair fix. Mayonnaise comprises a lot of healthy, natural oil and rich proteins of egg yolks. Besides, it also comprises vinegar that will help to repair damaged hair to a healthy pH. One thing you should make sure and keep in mind while using mayonnaise for your hair is that the mayonnaise you use has to be real mayonnaise, not the fat-free type or any mayonnaise alternates .
These days when spas and expensive treatments rule the hair care industry, mayonnaise hair treatment is not only inexpensive but natural and safe too. It gives your hair the strength and filled with goodness of eggs, increases hair thickness and makes hair healthy, smoother and stronger. When most chemical treatments do more harm than good, mayonnaise hair treatment comes as an easy solution for your hair care which you can do it at home. No matter how healthy your hair is, we all need some timely caring and pampering for hairs. Mayonnaise is said to have a lot of oils and proteins that are required for well-hydrated locks. It is an excellent way of moisturising your hair without going out.
Note : This hair treatment is not meant for people allergic to olive oil or eggs .
Mayonnaise can be used the one you get in stores or you can also prepare mayonnaise at home.
How to make your own Mayonnaise at home:
- Take the yolk and ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Now mix both the ingredients together or you can also use a hand blender.
- Keep mixing till you get mayonnaise being formed.
- Now home-made mayonnaise is ready to use, use this mixture as a hair mask.
Benefits and Uses of Mayonnaise For Hair Treatment:
1. Stops Breakage of Hairs:
The rich protein contain in mayonnaise helps to fill the gap and hangs on to the hair strands really well. This makes your hair look fuller and gives it an excellent shine. This also helps to reduce splits ends and dryness.
2. Protects from Sun Damage :
3. Restores PH Balance:
The vinegar present in mayonnaise, helps to restore the healthy pH balance to damaged and dull hairs.
4. Moisturises Hairs Well:
Mayonnaise are made up of healthy oils which help to nourish and moisturise the hair from deep within. It is deliberated very useful for dry and damaged hairs. In winters it works as a great natural moisturiser for dry and frizzy hairs.
5. Guards from Dangerous Styling Hair Products:
Mayonnaise hair treatments also help to protect hair from all the harmful effects of styling hair products. These products tend to dry out the hairs. Mayonnaise helps to reload and repair damage hairs.
Uses of Mayonnaise :
1. Apply a cup of mayonnaise mixed with a tsp. of vanilla extract (to cut the mayonnaise fragrance) to dry and unwashed hair. Cover your head with a warm towel to help the mayonnaise enter, and leave it on for 20 mins. Before you step into the shower, apply a layering handful of shampoo to your hair. Don’t add any water, just massage it in carefully for several mins. That will help break down the excess oil. Rinse with cool water in the shower and your hair will come out shiny and silky. Repeat this treatment monthly once .
2. Mayonnaise hair treatment for damaged hairs. Dampen your hairs. Take a cup full of mayonnaise and apply it beginning from your scalp to ends of hairs. Give yourself a good gentle hair massage. Make sure you massage outwards from roots to end. Leave it for 20 mins and carefully wash your hair afterwards. Use a gentle moisturising shampoo that cleanses your hair well without drying it too much. This treatment should preferably be done monthly once .
3. Mayonnaise Hair Treatment for Dry Hair. Every hair lock should be well-coated with mayonnaise. Take all your hair up together and cover it using a shower cap. Use a warm towel and wrap up the cap with it. Leave it for 20 mins and thoroughly wash your hair using a gentle moisturising shampoo that cleanses your hair well without drying it too much. This treatment also can be used monthly once .
You can also add other natural ingredients like olive oil, eggs and avocados for some extra nourishment or if you have very dry and frizzy hairs. Add almond oil and some vinegar if you face lice problem.