Hope you all are doing great. In today’s article I’m going to share the Top 10 Home Remedies for All Types of Skin Problems. In day to day life we all faces some or the other skin problems like oily skin, dry skin, sun tan, acne and pimple problem, pigmentation on skin, dark skin etc…. but I thought why not to give you all the remedies which help to deal with any kind of skin problems. Below I have listed the best remedies for all types of skin problems.
These remedies are natural and suits all types of skin, but if you are allergic to any of the ingredients don’t use the remedy or the best way to use is to do a patch test before using it. Hope these natural remedies will help you to get clear, glowing and fair skin and helps you to deal with the skin problem you are facing.
Top 10 Home Remedies for All Types of Skin Problems:
1. One of the best remedy for all skin problems is tomato and lemon remedy. Take 1/2 tomato and add about 5-6 drops of lemon juice, then grind or squeeze it and take out the juice and apply on clean face and neck leave until it becomes dry then wash it using cold water. You can also apply this mask on arms and tanned areas daily.
2. Another best and easy remedy for skin problems is Egg white mask. Take 1 egg white, then use cotton ball to apply egg white on your skin. Leave for 20 min or until it gets dry then wash using warm water. It also helps to reduce oiliness and makes your pores tight. Apply this mask daily for 2 months to get best results.
3. Take 2 tsp of powdered oatmeal, 2 tsp of honey and then add a pinch of turmeric powder and you can add little milk if you have dry skin or mix curds if your skin is oily. Mix well then apply on skin and leave for 15 min then wash it using lukewarm water. Apply this mask daily for best results.
5. Take about 3/4th of red clay and mix it with ½ tsp. of orange peel extracts. Then add a pinch of turmeric and about 3 to 5 drops of honey then mix all the ingredients well. Then you can add few drops of rose water or milk to mask if required to form a paste. Then apply on cleansed face and neck and leave to dry for 20 mins. Wash off using normal water. This face pack helps to rises the source of blood to the skin by giving clear, fairer and glowing skin.
6. Another natural magic ingredient is Aloe vera plant; it is very useful for all types of skin, hair and health problems. Aloe Vera gel helps to treat many skin problems like acne, dry skin; pimples etc… and give instant glow to skin. Cut a small slice of fresh aloe Vera plant and squeeze out the gel. Apply it on cleansed face and neck and leave it for 10-15 min or until it gets dry. Then wash gently using normal water.
7. This fruits pack helps to treat all skin problems and gives glowing and youthful skin. Squash a few cubes of pumpkin nicely or you can use the puree as well, squeeze in 2-3 capsules of vitamin E or use few drops of vitamin e oil and squeeze few drops of lemon into it. Mix all the ingredients well and apply on the cleansed face and leave for 20 mins. Rinse off using cold water. You can use this remedy daily 1 time.
8. Gram flour has also shown great results when used in face mask to get a clear skin and helps to get rid of many skin problems like oily skin, pimples marks, dull skin etc…and also gives fair and glowing skin. It can be used by making a paste with milk and a pinch of turmeric. For oily skin you can add rose water instead of milk. You can also add few drops of honey and lemon juice.
9. Try to refresh your skin with mint juice and this is one of the best natural treatments to treat skin problems. Wash your face and neck cleanly, and then pat it dry. Take few fresh mint leaves and crush them and take out the juice and apply on face and neck properly, leave for 10-15 min or until it gets dry then wash it with normal water. You can apply mint juice and leave it overnight as well if you have acne mark and skin breakouts.
10.Banana is a kind of fruit that someone can rarely say no to have like that this magical fruits is great for all skin types and it problems. Take 1 ripe bananas (over ripe is best), 1 tsp of vitamin e oil and then add 1 tbsp of yogurt (curds) or milk. Blend all the ingredients make smooth thick paste, then apply on face & relax for 1/2 an hour. Wash your face using lukewarm water. You can use this remedy daily 1-2 times and keep your skin young, glowing and fresh always.