Homemade Avocado Face Masks are among the best natural face masks that are known for giving soft skin, nourishing and refreshing the skin. Avocado is used widely in skin and hair care products in the beauty industry and that’s because this thickset fruit has amazing benefits for skin, health and hair. Avocado which is a nice thickset fruit is rich in vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, K, and minerals such as zinc and potassium. Avocados are also rich in vitamin A and helps in rebirth of new cells.
Avocados are also benefit in collagen creation. Avocados are also indeed rich in natural moisturisers and hence great for dry skin; in fact all skin types because it moisturises the skin in the natural way. It also helps to soften the skin and thus clears all types’ of dry patches. Since this fruit also contains a large amount of anti-oxidants, it helps in fighting the damage done by free radicals, also has anti-ageing benefits. With regular use of avocado face pack it will help to enhance complexion and helps to increases glow of the skin. It also soothes and cherishes skin and enters deeper into the skin to encourage new cell growth.
With all these marvellous benefits, it’s careful that you make face packs out of ripe avocados. These super simple face masks work well on mature, wrinkled, dry, combination and normal skin. For making these face packs, make sure the fruit is ripe enough, the pulp of the avocado should be creamy enough when mashed. Regular use of these face packs will improve skin texture and reduce fine lines.
Best Homemade Avocado Face Pack for Soft Skin:
1. This face pack is best for dry skin which involves only 2 ingredients: avocados and honey. Both are mainly moisturising. Take ½ very ripe and soft avocado and ¼ cup of honey. Mash the avocado in a bowl smoothly, and then mix in honey. Mix everything properly, apply on the face and neck, and leave for 20- 30 mins. Then rinse face with a cool water. You can also add few drops of milk if you have extremely dry skin. Regular use of this pack will improve your complexion and give you soft skin.
2. Take out the flesh out of a ripe avocado and mash it into a smooth paste along with 3 – 4 strawberries. Take 1 egg white and add it into the paste. Cleanse your face and apply on the face and neck, leave for 20 mins. Then rinse off using normal water. This pack works as an anti-ageing face pack. Use this pack weekly 3 times for best results.
3. This acts as a great moisturising mask for dry skin and helps in repairing damaged and dull skin. Take 1/2 ripe avocado and 1/2 cup of oatmeal. Cook the oatmeal with milk or water for 3-5 min then let to cool down a little and mix it well with the mashed avocado until it turns into a pulp-free paste of even consistency. Apply it on cleansed skin and leave it on for 10-15 mins. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin with a soft towel. This pack also helps to get clear skin.
4. Take ripe avocado and mash it into smooth paste of avocado then add in 1 tbsp. of honey and half a squeezed of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well and apply on the cleansed face and neck. Leave it for 20 mins and rinse off. Regular use of this face pack will give a nice glowing and soft skin.
5. Take out the pulp out of a ripe avocado and then add about 2 tbsp. of yogurt and 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients properly and apply it on cleansed face and neck. Leave it for 20 min then rinse off using normal water. This face pack is great for dry skin, especially in winters. This face pack can be also used for oily skin but don’t add olive oil, just mix avocado and yogurt.