Conditioning hairs has become very important now a day especially for dry, dull and frizzy hairs. We all spend money on expensive hair conditioners to get smooth and healthy hairs. How about using the conditioners which are made up of natural ingredients and which are inexpensive. More over these homemade conditioners gives better results than those of ready made conditioners .
Plenty of Hair conditioners are available in the market, but if you want great results without harming your hairs in the long run then it better you make your own hair conditioner at home. Homemade hairs conditioners are usually inexpensive as I said above and you may make them easily with the ingredients available in your kitchen. What’s more, it is free through harmful compounds. Isn’t that really great and you will know what ingredients are used in your hair care products .
There are generally many ingredients in your kitchen that can be used to make natural skin and hair care products just like hair conditioner. Also saving money, the key reason to make your own hair conditioner is to take healthier care of it by protecting it from harmful and harsh chemical based hair products. Appropriate hair care makes your hair nice healthy, shiny and silky after shampooing.
1. To make this natural hair conditioner all you need is olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, eggs and honey. Take a glass bowl and break 2-3 eggs and take only the egg yolks then beat it well so that the solution is dark yellow in color. Now add vinegar solution about 8 tbsp. and add about 5 tbsp. of lemon juice. Then add 16 tbsp. of Olive oil and then a last but most important ingredient is honey. Add about 2-3 tbsp. of honey. Now mix all the ingredients properly to form a thick smooth conditioner. Apply the conditioner paste so formed on the root of hairs. Pull it till the angle of the hair. You can either apply it with your finger tips or brush. Leave the conditioner for around 10 – 15 min and wash off using cold water. Use this conditioner weekly 2-3 times or whenever you wash your hairs .
2. This is one of best natural conditioners for dry hair. Take 1 tbsp. of Virgin Coconut oil, 1 tbsp. of Honey, 1 tbsp. of Lemon Juice, 2 tbsp. of Curd (Optional), few drops rose water, few drops of your favourite conditioner (Optional). Combine and mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix it well and form a smooth paste. Apply the conditioner on your scalp to till the end of the hairs. Leave it on for about 10-15 mins and rinse off using cold water. The quantity of each ingredient can be changed to suit the length of your hair .
3. This is one of simple but most effective homemade conditioner for dry and frizzy hairs. Take about 4 tsps. Of extra virgin Olive oil then add about 3 drops Essential oil of your choice (Lavender, Chamomile, Rose, Peppermint or Vanilla are all nice, but find out what you like). Add the essential oil in the olive oil then gently mix and let it rest for a day. If you don’t want to use the essential oil then you can obviously use olive oil instantly. When you want to apply this conditioner, marginally warm up the oil mixture first. Wash your hair and apply the warmed up oil to your hair. Apply it from your scalp and roots to the ends, which should give special attention if you have dry and frizzy hair. Leave it in for about 30 mins then rinse off using lukewarm water followed by the mild shampoo just to get rid of oiliness. And get wonderfully smooth, silky and luscious hair. This conditioner can be used weekly 2-3 times.
4. Best yogurt and egg hair conditioner. This is my favourite hair conditioner which give great results I use this conditioner weekly 2 times or 15 days once. This conditioner requires only 2 ingredients Yogurt and egg, but you can also add few drops of coconut or olive oil in winters for dry hairs. Take a bowl and break eggs in it and beat it properly till it becomes a smooth paste. Now add 2-3 tsp. of yogurt in it and again blend it smoothly. Apply it over your hair from root to till the tip. After applying the mask, it is necessary to cover it using shower cap leave for 15-20 mins. Now rinse it with a mild shampoo to remove the smell of eggs.
5. Another best avocado hair conditioner. Take ½ ripe avocado (mashed), ½ tsp. of Coconut oil , 3 tsp. of Lavender or rosemary oil. Mix all the ingredients together and apply it on your scalp and hairs, work your way through the ends of your locks. Leave it on for 20-25 mins and rinse off with water followed with mild shampoo if required.